Cocksize using Subway dollar analysis

wife4black

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I was watching tv with wife last night when Subway commercial came on with jingle "$5 foot long". So looked at me and said that means your is worth around $2.50. Ouch! Actually it is probably more like $2.00.

In Subway dollars every inch is worth around $.40. So what's you dong worth in subway dollars?

I'm 6 inches how much is that ?
I was watching tv with wife last night when Subway commercial came on with jingle "$5 foot long". So looked at me and said that means your is worth around $2.50. Ouch! Actually it is probably more like $2.00.

In Subway dollars every inch is worth around $.40. So what's you dong worth in subway dollars?
how

Interestingly enough, Subway charges more for a six inch sub than half the cost of a foot-long.
I guess having six inches is more valuable than most guys think. :)

So how much would my 6inch cock be ?
Interestingly enough, Subway charges more for a six inch sub than half the cost of a foot-long.
I guess having six inches is more valuable than most guys think. :)[/quote

So how much would my 6inch cock be ?

Depends on what kind of meat. Six inchers start at $3.50 for pastrami and go up from there.

A six inch cock, being a male chicken is cock, goes for $4.00 and up depending on the style of sub.

They don't have wiener on the menu, so I have no idea what that might cost, however, keep in mind that a six inch Ball Park plumps when you cook it making it more filling than the Coney Island "Foot-longs" which tend to be a bit on the thin side. :bounce:

Oh, don't forget the condom-mints! ;)

Depends on what kind of meat. Six inchers start at $3.50 for pastrami and go up from there.

A six inch cock, being a male chicken is cock, goes for $4.00 and up depending on the style of sub.

They don't have wiener on the menu, so I have no idea what that might cost, however, keep in mind that a six inch Ball Park plumps when you cook it making it more filling than the Coney Island "Foot-longs" which tend to be a bit on the thin side. :bounce:

Oh, don't forget the condom-mints! ;)
So Im worth $4 ;) lol this is my gf you like ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 30
Back