Votes: 45 72.6%
  • Cock is not language I’d choose

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Dick is the only way I refer to it

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • What is dick

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Cock, pecker, prick, from my understanding are derived from White culture. If you ever look at a rooster fuck, woodpecker peck, and certainly the prick of a needle...They are not all that complimentary to a man's sexual prowess. Lol. It has been my experience that Black culture uses the word Dick more prevalently. I think it's a stronger term. If only for the fact that it's short for a man's name. Kind of like John Thomas. Lol. Most Black men that I'm familiar with view their Dicks as strong and powerful. Somehow cock, pecker, and prick seem inadequate for that purpose.

Last edited:
I’ve started correcting couples I’m with 😂. I got bbd not bbc, to call my dick a cock is so diminishing. If you really want this black —— you’ll call it dick then I know you’re in it for the long haul (pun intended).

Interesting. I’m the other way around. It’s why a black man will always call his own a dick. Interesting reversal there
The word cock sounds more masculine than dick. And really small penises people call them dicklettes or dickies and thats why I dont use dick for black men I use cock because cock sounds masculine and black men are more masculine and tend to have bigger superior penises.

The word cock sounds more masculine than dick. And really small penises people call them dicklettes or dickies and thats why I dont use dick for black men I use cock because cock sounds masculine and black men are more masculine and tend to have bigger superior penises.
Such a cultural difference.
for me (and everyone I know) dick is more suave and smooth. It’s doesn’t sound like an exclamation point but like a semicolon. She can get this dick and….
But it might be a black secret that I’m sharing and should keep to myself 😉

Such a cultural difference.
for me (and everyone I know) dick is more suave and smooth. It’s doesn’t sound like an exclamation point but like a semicolon. She can get this dick and….
But it might be a black secret that I’m sharing and should keep to myself 😉
Why then they use BBC instead of BBD?

Back