COCK SIZE CHART

5 x 5,6 inches => E. BUT enjoying sex is a matter of emotions, caress, movements, and size – the size of the cock AND the vagina. Our lady (who has never given birth to a baby) has a small and tight vagina, so she doesn't have to be a size queen, even though our cuck's dick is way too small to give her vaginal/fornix orgasms.

Last edited:
Ah who knows maybe i'm just a complete weirdo, but i like feeling full lol. Besides, a bigger dick is just nicer to look at :LOL:
No problem with you're preference, doll. It's the part in which you asserted that "every girl talking about 6 inches being perfect is lying" I found questionable. It's one matter to state a personal preference. It's quite another to claim to know the truthfulness of others.

No problem with you're preference, doll. It's the part in which you asserted that "every girl talking about 6 inches being perfect is lying" I found questionable. It's one matter to state a personal preference. It's quite another to claim to know the truthfulness of others.
*your

Oops your. Thanks.
But let's not miss the forest due to one tree. I assume at this point you're open to retract calling women who say 6 inches is perfect as lying, yes?

He played a game with me last week up all different size dildos I ended picking 8 as average when measured it. I thought it was 7 so to my surprise to me anything under 8 is small.

that’s really true....I think the size chart is very accurate for the normal - non BBC fucking populace....

Now for ladies who get plenty black dick

8x6 is average (big in real world, average in this world)
9x7 is the new BBC for
10 and over x 7 and over is HUGE
Over 11 is “you need a strategy” for that *******

while 8x6 is the perfect dick size for the average woman.....9x7 is the perfect size for the BBC woman.

Dem are the facts

Back