COCK SIZE CHART

i am a D barely passable
but all you hot lady's deserve A's or A+++

View attachment 4686471
Wouldn’t say a D, it’s in the average range. I know some women who are very sexual yet prefer average cocks and find really big ones uncomfortable. Then of course, there are women like me who really need… what this site is all about. Thanks for the support, hehe! ☺️

1) it's self selection bias. Black men are only slightly bigger. You have not seen a 12 inch dick look at a fucking ruler and learn how to measure.

2) guys lie

3) most of the black dicks I've seen on this forum are under 9 inches. Stop fucking lying people. Learn how to fucking measure. And realize that black guys with smaller dicks obviously aren't going to be in your sample size by self exclusion. Jesus Christ. Does anyone here have a brain? All these guys claiming over ten inches are mostly full of *******. And either way it's not a representative sample of black men in general.
Right! They overestimate, or they do not know how to measure their "treasure";) For clarity, I will add a photo: LApump cylinder 11 inches long; the cock in it is slightly less than 8. It is not difficult to imagine what the cock would look like if it filled the entire cylinder!;)))

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-04-09-34-19-254_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2022-01-04-09-34-19-254_com.miui.gallery.png
    545.8 KB · Views: 228
Anyone who has at least once picked up a ruler and is not devoid of common sense and observation is ridiculous to hear stories about dicks length 10, 11, etc.!)))

Back