COCK SIZE CHART

So a cock that's 7 1/4 to 8 1/4 is considered ideal. Apparently there a lot more white men who have the ideal cock and all of these black men who claim to have 12 inches are only enjoyable. Makes me wonder why anyone would want a black one since according to every black man you talk to their cocks are only in the enjoyable range.

Could it be something else? Or is this just a load of crap?

So a cock that's 7 1/4 to 8 1/4 is considered ideal. Apparently there a lot more white men who have the ideal cock and all of these black men who claim to have 12 inches are only enjoyable. Makes me wonder why anyone would want a black one since according to every black man you talk to their cocks are only in the enjoyable range.

Could it be something else? Or is this just a load of crap?

1) it's self selection bias. Black men are only slightly bigger. You have not seen a 12 inch dick look at a fucking ruler and learn how to measure.

2) guys lie

3) most of the black dicks I've seen on this forum are under 9 inches. Stop fucking lying people. Learn how to fucking measure. And realize that black guys with smaller dicks obviously aren't going to be in your sample size by self exclusion. Jesus Christ. Does anyone here have a brain? All these guys claiming over ten inches are mostly full of *******. And either way it's not a representative sample of black men in general.

Oh and by the way. Ladies, don't tell me you're measuring these guy's cocks because you're full of ******* too. Unless maybe it's your boyfriend and you did it once. I've never in my life had a female I'm hooking up with ask to measure my cock with a ruler. If she did i would probably never see her again. I have a big dick but that's just fucking creepy. Who asks to measure someone's dick during sex. Just fucking weird

Considering the fact that I am a white guy. And (as you can see from my profile picture) I am locked in chastity. It should be no surprise that I fall in the range of "E" not satisfying!

Oh and by the way. Ladies, don't tell me you're measuring these guy's cocks because you're full of ******* too. Unless maybe it's your boyfriend and you did it once. I've never in my life had a female I'm hooking up with ask to measure my cock with a ruler. If she did i would probably never see her again. I have a big dick but that's just fucking creepy. Who asks to measure someone's dick during sex. Just fucking weird

You know, every time I'm chatting with someone online about having sex with black guys they always ask "what's the biggest one you've ever had?" And I always say "I don't know. I don't measure them. I just fuck them." And guys get mad because I won't tell them I've been with guys who are 12 inches.

Really, what does it matter? If it feels good inside me and makes me cum isn't that all that matters? I'm pretty petite- you couldn't fit 12 inches inside of me anyway.

You know, every time I'm chatting with someone online about having sex with black guys they always ask "what's the biggest one you've ever had?" And I always say "I don't know. I don't measure them. I just fuck them." And guys get mad because I won't tell them I've been with guys who are 12 inches.

Really, what does it matter? If it feels good inside me and makes me cum isn't that all that matters? I'm pretty petite- you couldn't fit 12 inches inside of me anyway.

The guys you're talking to are white cuckolds with a bbc fetish. Most white guys wouldn't give a ******* how many inches a black guy's dick was. If you actually randomly picked ten black guys on the street you'd find out very quickly they're not nearly all as big as this forum seems to think. You'll find plenty of black guys that are 6 or 7 inches. In fact, most will be. If there was a bwc fetish then we'd all think white guys had huge cocks too, because smaller dick white guys would not get any action.

1) it's self selection bias. Black men are only slightly bigger. You have not seen a 12 inch dick look at a fucking ruler and learn how to measure.

2) guys lie

3) most of the black dicks I've seen on this forum are under 9 inches. Stop fucking lying people. Learn how to fucking measure. And realize that black guys with smaller dicks obviously aren't going to be in your sample size by self exclusion. Jesus Christ. Does anyone here have a brain? All these guys claiming over ten inches are mostly full of *******. And either way it's not a representative sample of black men in general.
The post I made in another thread that you got so smartass on actually agrees with much of what you say above. Self-exclusion. I mentioned that smaller black men probably avoid showering at the gym I go to so I see big ones. I also notice that white men who choose self-inclusion don't have any hang-up with exposing a small cock. It is also age related as in younger white guys tend to stay dressed so it is mainly older white men naked. Younger black men with big ones love to strut around with it flopping around which may be part of the white guys in that age group who are self-excluding,

The post I made in another thread that you got so smartass on actually agrees with much of what you say above. Self-exclusion. I mentioned that smaller black men probably avoid showering at the gym I go to so I see big ones. I also notice that white men who choose self-inclusion don't have any hang-up with exposing a small cock. It is also age related as in younger white guys tend to stay dressed so it is mainly older white men naked. Younger black men with big ones love to strut around with it flopping around which may be part of the white guys in that age group who are self-excluding,

This is true

Back