COCK SIZE CHART

So a cock that's 7 1/4 to 8 1/4 is considered ideal. Apparently there a lot more white men who have the ideal cock and all of these black men who claim to have 12 inches are only enjoyable. Makes me wonder why anyone would want a black one since according to every black man you talk to their cocks are only in the enjoyable range.

Could it be something else? Or is this just a load of crap?
ROTF

You've likely already seen this, but how do you measure up?

View attachment 279291

Fellas the next time a woman ask your size, tell them size A - idea (perfect), B - very satisfying , C - satisfying, D - enjoyable, or E - only if it's big...only reserved for the serious size queen. If it's size E small, a whole lot of charm required. Keep in mind, for example...Just because the table says C is satisfying, it may not be satisfying for all women.

When Im drinking I make my man grab the Lexington Steele Dildo to fuck me. It feels so good. I think its 9 length and 7" wide. Its bout perfect for me....I think my rang 9-11"length and 7-8' wide good. I reall want try something about 10" length and 8' wide....Ummm that would be so good I think!
My wife's favourite is 9.5 long by 8 around. It's ideal for her but she wants you try thicker

Back