Cock cage and sizing

I need your help, if there is any white males who wears a cock cage. My wife wants to lock me up in a cock cage. We did research and it seems the most used lockring size is 50mm, but although I have a small cock, my balls doesn't fit through the lockring, no matter how I try. How do you size to get the correct size so it can go over the balls and still be secure enough to lock your little dicklet up? Any advice will be appreciated..

I need your help, if there is any white males who wears a cock cage. My wife wants to lock me up in a cock cage. We did research and it seems the most used lockring size is 50mm, but although I have a small cock, my balls doesn't fit through the lockring, no matter how I try. How do you size to get the correct size so it can go over the balls and still be secure enough to lock your little dicklet up? Any advice will be appreciated..
It is difficult isn't it, I have a similar problem

Had the exact same problem. I wear a CB-6000s which comes with 5 rings up through 2". I ordered the larger size rings separately and ended up needing the largest they make which is 2 1/4.

Everybody's anatomy is different of course, but I think 45mm is more common (or at least closer to the median) than 50mm, as it's usually the middle of three sizes offered. It would be strange to me if the biggest size offered was too small for someone who describes his cock as small. Not saying you're wrong about your own situation if course, just that maybe you still need to get used to putting on and/or wearing your device.

For me, I have relatively large balls (I tell my wife that my dick only LOOKS small, because it's right next to some large balls, but she doesn't seem to buy it!) but I still use 45mm rings. It only has to be big enough to squeeze one ball through at a time. Once I have it on, the snugger the better. Otherwise it can slip, chaffe pinch, etc. In my experience, a device should be as tight as possible without restricting ******* flow.

Basically, I pull a bit of my scrotum through the ring and push one ball through the ring into that, then repeat for the other ball. I don't really know how to describe getting your dick through after that... I kinda roll the skin forward to retract my shaft, then put the tip near the top of the ring and "unroll" myself through the ring, if that makes sense at all. I admit, it doesn't sound like a very good description as I reread it.

So I don't know if that's helpful or not. I will see if my wife will get a short video clip while I put my cage back on after my next release, if that would be helpful to you.

Last edited:
Everybody's anatomy is different of course, but I think 45mm is more common (or at least closer to the median) than 50mm, as it's usually the middle of three sizes offered. It would be strange to me if the biggest size offered was too small for someone who describes his cock as small. Not saying you're wrong about your own situation if course, just that maybe you still need to get used to putting on and/or wearing your device.

For me, I have relatively large balls (I tell my wife that my dick only LOOKS small, because it's right next to some large balls, but she doesn't seem to buy it!) but I still use 45mm rings. It only has to be big enough to squeeze one ball at a time through it. One I have it on, the snugger the better. Otherwise it can slip, pinch, etc.

Basically, I pull a bit of my scrotum through the ring and push one ball through the ring into that, the repeat for the other ball. I don't really know how to describe getting your dick through after that... I kinda roll the skin forward to retract my shaft, then put the tip near the top of the ring and "unroll" myself through the ring, if that makes sense at all. I admit, it doesn't sound like a very good description as I reread it.

So I don't know if that's helpful or not. I will see if my wife will get a short video clip while I put my cage back on after my next release, if that would be helpful to you.
I decided to experiment by making my own rings from 1/4 inch copper tubing. I made a 50mm ring and after struggling a bit, got it fitted behind my ballsack. Now, after wearing it for most of the day, it suddenly feels loose. Maybe the ri g Ivpreviously used to test was 40mm and not 50mm, that's why I could fit it. I will make a 45mm ring tomorrow and try to fit it. My penis is 7.5cm long flacid, should I opt for a 5cm lenght cage?

For me, I have relatively large balls (I tell my wife that my dick only LOOKS small, because it's right next to some large balls, but she doesn't seem to buy it!) but I still use 45mm rings. It only has to be big enough to squeeze one ball at a time through it. One I have it on, the snugger the better. Otherwise it can slip, pinch, etc.

Basically, I pull a bit of my scrotum through the ring and push one ball through the ring into that, the repeat for the other ball. I don't really know how to describe getting your dick through after that... I kinda roll the skin forward to retract my shaft, then put the tip near the top of the ring and "unroll" myself through the ring, if that makes sense at all. I admit, it doesn't sound like a very good description as I reread it.

Yes please, it will help. Nowhere can I find videos on the internet. It is trial by error for a first time cuck like me.

My penis is 7.5cm long flacid, should I opt for a 5cm lenght cage?
Sounds about right. It's easy to get one that is too long, but hard to get one that is too short, because a lot of your dick can actually go back inside the body behind the cage. I vary in size quite a bit depending on sleep, hydration, caffeine, an ******* prescription, and how much time I've spent unlocked and getting healthy erections. At my largest, I don't think there's ever been a time where I couldn't squeeze into my smallest cages, but there have definitely been times my biggest ones were a little too big.

One challenge is that there's no industry standard method for giving measurements of different cages. If you go to a site called Fetish Toybox and look for a chastity device called the "tight squeeze" it says it's about 3 inches (7.62cm), so that would seem like it's too big for you, especially if you're erring on the smaller size rather than bigger, but if you look at the pictures you can see it next to a ruler, and the entire device is nearly 3in with gap and a thick base ring. The cage itself is actually only about 2in or so, perhaps smaller. That cage was our daily driver for years (though I'm not sure it's worth what they're charging. A similar cage should be easy to find on eBay, Alibaba, Amazon, etc.)

Last edited:
How often do you expect to be unlocked for cleaning? Do you have a Prince Albert piercing, or think you'll ever want to get one? Maybe I can help recommend a good starter device for you? My wife and I have been at this for many years and have amassed a decent sized collection of cages. All have their pros and cons.

How often do you expect to be unlocked for cleaning? Do you have a Prince Albert piercing, or think you'll ever want to get one? Maybe I can help recommend a good starter device for you? My wife and I have been at this for many years and have amassed a decent sized collection of cages. All have their pros and cons.
Any help will be appreciated. I started off by making myself a copper "test ring" with a 50mm inside diameter. I have put it on yesterday night at arround 8pm, it is 7pm in the morning now and I still have it on. I will attach pictures I took to show the fit, maybe you guys that is into this for long can judge if I should try and go down to a 44mm instead? I had a slight discomfort at around 3 this morning, but after pulling a but of skin at the bottom back through the ring it went away. What I do find with the ring on, it feels like I have a constant semi erection. Is that also normal in the beginning? Is it because ther ring presses everything forward?

As for the unlocking part, looks like it will be 14 day intervals to cleaan and orgasm in the beginning and that when I am well trained, monthly only. No penetration, only selfhelp service.

Attachments

• IMG_20200512_070254.jpg
    IMG_20200512_070254.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20200512_070050.jpg
    IMG_20200512_070050.jpg
    748.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20200512_065948.jpg
    IMG_20200512_065948.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 18
I made a new ring and went down to 44mm..... With a bit of persuasion I got it fitted. It feels thight but there is bloodflow, so I am leaving it till tonight and will see how difficult it will be to take it off. Tomorrow I will put it on again and leave till the next day, remove and repeat. If all is well I will be able to know what size is best and order by the weekend.....

Sizing rings are a great help. Mature Metal sell a set or you may be able to get different sized rings from a hardware store. For the base ring, the guidance is that it should be tight enough when on that you can get one finger underneath it (up to the first knuckle).
if you can’t get a finger in, it’s too tight. If you can get more than one finger in, it’s too loose.

for the diameter and length - the tube should lightly touch you all around and you should be touching the end of it when flaccid. The thinking behind is that the less of an erection and growth you are able to achieve in the first place, the more comfortable a cage will be. A well fitting cage should immediately stifle any attempt at an erection before it starts, and certainly before it becomes uncomfortable for the wearer.

Yes please, it will help. Nowhere can I find videos on the internet. It is trial by error for a first time cuck like me.
Sorry, it's a little rushed. She let me out for a shower this evening and I asked her to record it for you while I put the base ring on. She said, "ok, but make it quick." So here's a "quick" video of how I put on a 45mm base ring:

View attachment InShot_20200513_235712800.mp4

Regarding getting the right cage, it sounds like your wife doesn't plan to let you out for cleaning very often. If that's the case, I highly advise against cages that are enclosed tubes. Even with breathing holes, those are very difficult to keep clean if you're in them for more than 2 or 3 days at a time. Yes, if you're into taking a 45 minute shower every day and working a bunch of soap down into the tube and making sure you don't miss a single wrinkle and can get enough water in there to rinse it all out, it's technically possible to stay clean, but you'll be infinitely better off with something with bars rather than a molded, flat shape. If your wife prefers the other style, maybe talk to her about more frequent but very short, supervised releases just for cleaning. Going from zero to a week at a stretch is pretty ambitious, in my opinion, and ignores some hurdles I think you're likely to run into that you're probably not expecting now. Avoiding funk with a device you never take off is one such nuance.

Also, I very much second @jbgenius 's recommendation of getting sizing rings from MatureMetal. I have a set and they were very useful before I had tried enough different cages to know what was going to fit me. Those folks are great to work with, too. I have one if their devices. Unfortunately it allows too much access and isn't all that secure, so I don't wear it all that often, but it's a work of art and my wife likes the way it looks, so if we're going to be out together and I won't be unsupervised anyway, sometimes she has me wear it. Especially if other people might be getting a peek at it!

Last, I recommend starting with something inexpensive, because there's no such thing as a flawless device. If you're anything like me, you will start to notice something about it that you wish was different, and find a device that solves that issue, but then discover something wrong with that one. Start with a device you can get on eBay for $20 or Amazon for $40 or so, and see how it feels. Once you've tried a few, THEN consider something custom, if you think you'd like something more tailored to you specifically. I wish I'd wanted until I had more experience before I ordered that MatureMetal. It was expensive, but reasonable if it would have been my primary cage. If I'd known what I was doing I would have had them make it differently, and I'd be getting a lot more value out of it.

Last edited:
I will get sizing rings to practice with. Since we are on lockdown, I can't order now, which is why I made my own. The one I am trying now is a bit small, I think. It hurts a little bit on the sides of my scrotum and I don't pop the balls through as easily as in your video. I need to really use a lot of lube and then still have to press quite hard to pop them through. I judged this one as a 44mm, so maybe a 50 or a 48 might be the correct fit? I am planning on getting a stainless steel cage because the boss wants me to stay locked up for long periods of time whilst she catches up on her own playtime. Apparently you can condition yourself to orgasm whilst flacid and locked up? That is what she wants me to strive for. I hope I can make her happy by getting it right......

I judged this one as a 44mm, so maybe a 50 or a 48 might be the correct fit? I am planning on getting a stainless steel cage because the boss wants me to stay locked up for long periods of time whilst she catches up on her own playtime. Apparently you can condition yourself to orgasm whilst flacid and locked up?
Yeah, I suppose you'll just have to experiment to figure out what works best for you. Steel is the only way to go for long term use. But taking those two thoughts together for a moment: there are many plastic cages out there that come with multiple base rings. Maybe while you're experimenting anyway, one of those would be good, just for fitting? Then when you have it narrowed down to the best size, get a metal version?

And yes, it's possible to learn to cum in a cage. If you condition yourself to do it, it typically doesn't bring a lot of satisfaction. It's a bit like a ruined orgasm, if you've ever experienced one of those. You realize, "oh my god, I'm about to cum!" And then you unceremoniously dribble some goo and feel generally sheepish about it, and are left about as frustrated as you were before (or more). The only exceptions I can think of have been:

1. My wife has tickled and played with me between the bars of my cage until I came. I obviously couldn't get a full erection, but as excited and engorged as I was, I can't say I was "flaccid" either. I was a hard purple mass of ultra-sensitive flesh squeezing out of the cage on all sides. That one was still humbling, because of how we were playing, but it definitely felt like a full orgasm.
  2. Once, during a particularly long lock up period, I was so connected with my wife's arousal and erotic energy while going down on her that I climaxed right along with her when she came, still locked up, with no stimulation to my dick at all. It was crazy intense and emotional and lasted what seemed like forever and left me feeling ******* and euphoric and overcome with closeness to her. It was absolutely the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. My legs were shaking as much as hers were, and we laid there together, sweating and panting and holding each other afterward while time stood still. I've been close to having it happen again, or maybe I've had other sympathetic orgasms, but not with quite the same level of intensity. I haven't quite been able to go soaring blindly over the edge with her simply from giving pleasure her like I did that night. I remain hopeful and plan to keep trying though! I'd love for it to happen while she's being fucked by a bull, too, squeezing my hand or digging nails into my shoulders and looking into my eyes as he sends her into a screaming, gushing frenzy.
Sorry, I know I'm overly verbose. This is a topic I'm given plenty of time to think about, having spent weeks and even months without orgasms over the past 11(ish) years.

I say start buying cheap cages and adjust as you go. Communicate with your wife and have fun! Chastity play has been a rewarding enough adventure for us that it's the only thing about our sexual journey together that's lasted this long. We've taken a few breaks here and there, but my wife doesn't like to let me out often. And despite the frustration, I don't want her to give me back control of my orgasms. Not when I really think about it and what that would mean. A good, loyal dog might enjoy being off-leash once in a while, but have you ever met one who wants not to belong to his master anymore?

Last edited:
Back