Cock cage and sizing

I eventually got my cage and I was instructed to put it on immediately. It fits very nice and I will probably only be opened every 30 days to take care of business manually. The wife reckons she has no need for my little dicklet, she will settle for no less than a big black real cock. I am allowed to eat her pussy, which is enough for me.
Congratulations!!🎉

I think I've seen package cages. They come with varying size rings. I think there is also some with three size cages. Small, med and a slightly larger one.

Everybody's anatomy is different of course, but I think 45mm is more common (or at least closer to the median) than 50mm, as it's usually the middle of three sizes offered. It would be strange to me if the biggest size offered was too small for someone who describes his cock as small. Not saying you're wrong about your own situation if course, just that maybe you still need to get used to putting on and/or wearing your device.

For me, I have relatively large balls (I tell my wife that my dick only LOOKS small, because it's right next to some large balls, but she doesn't seem to buy it!) but I still use 45mm rings. It only has to be big enough to squeeze one ball through at a time. Once I have it on, the snugger the better. Otherwise it can slip, chaffe pinch, etc. In my experience, a device should be as tight as possible without restricting ******* flow.

Basically, I pull a bit of my scrotum through the ring and push one ball through the ring into that, then repeat for the other ball. I don't really know how to describe getting your dick through after that... I kinda roll the skin forward to retract my shaft, then put the tip near the top of the ring and "unroll" myself through the ring, if that makes sense at all. I admit, it doesn't sound like a very good description as I reread it.

So I don't know if that's helpful or not. I will see if my wife will get a short video clip while I put my cage back on after my next release, if that would be helpful to you.
I would say I'm in that same exact boat as concerns the duality of my package. Balls definitely are big. But that's all.

I have the same problem, small dick large balls. the Oxy shop just started selling a 3d printed cage with ring sizes of 60 and 65 mm. The 65 mm ring and small cage works perfect. No more blue balls. They also offer a micro cage. I have both the micro and the small cage. The small allows an erection to start where the micro is impossible.

IMG_1414.JPG

Again, I highly recommend a set of these to anyone who's just getting started. Will save you quite a bit of guesswork. I recommend ordering the smallest base ring you can put on and wear comfortably.

IMG_1452.JPG

Small 3d printed cage

IMG_1451.JPG

Micro cage

Oxy offers these with ring sizes up to 65mm. The rings are sold separately. I tried the 60mm and 65 mm. The 65 mm was the first ones I could wear comfortably with balls turning blue.

Back