Cock cage and sizing

My husband can cumm without getting hard or being touched so how do I lock him up
Sounds like you need to have a talk with him! ;)

For us, we were a young couple and my libido was out of control, so I was always showing her kinky ******* I found online, to see how she'd react. One night, on a lark, I happened to show her a video that featured a woman putting a cage on her man's dick. I expected her to roll her eyes and laugh dismissively or call me a weirdo and have me come to bed. Instead, to my surprise (and terror), she said, "ooh, I WANT one of those! Order one this weekend!"

My husband can cumm without getting hard or being touched so how do I lock him up
Perhaps if you want it to be a surprise, order him a set of these and tell him you want to get him another present and these will help make sure your gift will fit him:

Maybe when they arrive, say something like, "since you don't need to be hard to cum, I don't think you need erections anymore." Or, "it's so easy for you to cum, it's not fair. This will help you focus on making sure I cum."

I don't know, those are just ideas. I'm sure you'll come up with something that works for you two, if it's something you want to do together. Good luck and have fun!

Mine is not easy to get into, but is comfortable once on and impossible to escape from
Yeah, it's not a direct correlation, but typically I think the more work it takes to get them on correctly, the more secure they are once they're on. We didn't film the rest of it because it wouldn't be relevant to anyone without a Prince Albert piercing, but the cage I'm currently wearing has a middle section with a post that goes through my piercing, and the cage part goes on over that. It isn't easy to put it all on without slipping or pinching, but once it's locked, it's quite literally impossible to pull out if it without the key (or a nasty self-inflicted injury, I guess).

What kind of device do you wear, @NewCarolinaCpl ?

I need your help, if there is any white males who wears a cock cage. My wife wants to lock me up in a cock cage. We did research and it seems the most used lockring size is 50mm, but although I have a small cock, my balls doesn't fit through the lockring, no matter how I try. How do you size to get the correct size so it can go over the balls and still be secure enough to lock your little dicklet up? Any advice will be appreciated..
My advice and it worked with me was get more room at start and as xoxo becomes more useless go smaller. You will know.

My advice and it worked with me was get more room at start and as xoxo becomes more useless go smaller. You will know.
I don't mean to suggest your opinion is less valid than mine in any way, glad to hear that worked for you. I can still wear the first small cage I ever bought, 11+ years later. Meanwhile, cages that were fitted to be just about my flaccid length or even a little shorter often feel too big and I seldom touch them. When cages have room in them I personally find them both uncomfortable and insecure, but everyone is different so ymmv. This is another pretty good reason to buy multiple cheap devices and see what works, though.

I don't mean to suggest your opinion is less valid than mine in any way, glad to hear that worked for you. I can still wear the first small cage I ever bought, 11+ years later. Meanwhile, cages that were fitted to be just about my flaccid length or even a little shorter often feel too big and I seldom touch them. When cages have room in them I personally find them both uncomfortable and insecure, but everyone is different so ymmv. This is another pretty good reason to buy multiple cheap devices and see what works, though.
Yea to each his own, but now it’s tight and has worked on making it less had all the time.

But the cage don't work so how do I get control of his pleasure
Oh, I'm sorry! I misunderstood you. I didn't know you already had him locked, I thought you were asking how to get him to wear a cage.

Yes, it may take some creativity if he can cum without being unlocked. For me, most caged/flaccid orgasms are unsatisfying, like a ruined orgasm. I guess you will have to decide for yourself whether that is a sufficient level of denial. Any way around it, you're definitely taking away his ability to stroke his cock like a free man gets to do.

My wife enjoyed it so much when I had my first real, full-blown hands-free orgasm while making her cum that she actually encourages it. It's still on her terms, because the only reason I was able to get off that way is because of how powerful her orgasm was and how diligent and in-tune with her I was while giving it to her. Since her whole reason for keeping me chaste is to shift my goal from my own gratification to hers, she counts that as a success. If I've done such a good job making her cum that her climax overwhelms me and I cum with her, that's the ultimate compersion. My only source of enjoyment comes not from playing with my cock, but 100% from pleasing my keyholder.

But if you want stricter denial, the only things I can think of are adding positive and negative reinforcement, in the form of rewards for good behavior, and serious punishment for misconduct (such as unauthorized orgasms). If you're worried about his honesty while unsupervised, perhaps you might try a fully enclosed chastity belt that would let you check for evidence? I'm not sure how reliable that would be, just brainstorming.

I admit it's an interesting conundrum. My wife feels like preventing me from regular masturbation and disallowing traditional sex with anyone but her produces the results she's looking for in terms of my obedience and devotion. Other D/s activities like bondage, spanking, relentless cock teasing, face sitting, ballbusting, plugging/fisting me, having me soak/wash and massage her feet, give her pedicures, assigning chores while she relaxes, not allowing me to wear clothing while serving her, masturbating in front of me if she doesn't feel like I've earned the privilege of going down on her, etc. all add to her control as well. I have plenty of reasons to strive to keep her happy (not the least of which is that I love her and I asked for this), and plenty of reasons not to want to disappoint her.

Sorry if none of that is helpful. It's just the way things work for us. The cage in my pants and the key on her necklace constantly keep me honest and remind me who I belong to. I guess I'm not sure what else to offer if your sub didn't respond the same way.

Last edited:
He sits in a chair tied up and watch me and my lover and he makes a messing the chair
My wife loves seeing me so worked up from watching her that I leak precum. She scoops it up with a finger and shoves it in my mouth or takes pictures of it to send to her friends who know about our lifestyle and she feels adequately in control. If you don't share her enthusiasm for seeing a frustrated slave make that mess, I would think punishment for leaking without permission would be your best bet.

Oh, for what it's worth, I did once read about a guy whose mistress rigged up a devilish electro situation, where one pole of a circuit was connected to a ring around the base of her bound slave's penis, and the other pole was connected to an electrode that was placed in the tip of a condom. A gauze pad was stuffed into the condom covering the electrode, so that when the condom was put on the slave's dick, the gauze kept the electrode from touching him. Then she teased his cock mercilessly until he finally couldn't hold back anymore, and exploded into the condom. His cum wet the gauze and made it conductive, and he got a nasty shock as soon as he ejaculated. Never tried anything like that ourselves, but it's sure an intriguing story about an alternative way to punish a slave for cumming without permission!

Yeah, I suppose you'll just have to experiment to figure out what works best for you. Steel is the only way to go for long term use. But taking those two thoughts together for a moment: there are many plastic cages out there that come with multiple base rings. Maybe while you're experimenting anyway, one of those would be good, just for fitting? Then when you have it narrowed down to the best size, get a metal version?

And yes, it's possible to learn to cum in a cage. If you condition yourself to do it, it typically doesn't bring a lot of satisfaction. It's a bit like a ruined orgasm, if you've ever experienced one of those. You realize, "oh my god, I'm about to cum!" And then you unceremoniously dribble some goo and feel generally sheepish about it, and are left about as frustrated as you were before (or more). The only exceptions I can think of have been:

1. My wife has tickled and played with me between the bars of my cage until I came. I obviously couldn't get a full erection, but as excited and engorged as I was, I can't say I was "flaccid" either. I was a hard purple mass of ultra-sensitive flesh squeezing out of the cage on all sides. That one was still humbling, because of how we were playing, but it definitely felt like a full orgasm.
  2. Once, during a particularly long lock up period, I was so connected with my wife's arousal and erotic energy while going down on her that I climaxed right along with her when she came, still locked up, with no stimulation to my dick at all. It was crazy intense and emotional and lasted what seemed like forever and left me feeling ******* and euphoric and overcome with closeness to her. It was absolutely the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. My legs were shaking as much as hers were, and we laid there together, sweating and panting and holding each other afterward while time stood still. I've been close to having it happen again, or maybe I've had other sympathetic orgasms, but not with quite the same level of intensity. I haven't quite been able to go soaring blindly over the edge with her simply from giving pleasure her like I did that night. I remain hopeful and plan to keep trying though! I'd love for it to happen while she's being fucked by a bull, too, squeezing my hand or digging nails into my shoulders and looking into my eyes as he sends her into a screaming, gushing frenzy.
Sorry, I know I'm overly verbose. This is a topic I'm given plenty of time to think about, having spent weeks and even months without orgasms over the past 11(ish) years.

I say start buying cheap cages and adjust as you go. Communicate with your wife and have fun! Chastity play has been a rewarding enough adventure for us that it's the only thing about our sexual journey together that's lasted this long. We've taken a few breaks here and there, but my wife doesn't like to let me out often. And despite the frustration, I don't want her to give me back control of my orgasms. Not when I really think about it and what that would mean. A good, loyal dog might enjoy being off-leash once in a while, but have you ever met one who wants not to belong to his master anymore?

My experience with hubby is that he was only able to orgasm while caged when the cage was to large (we had that only at the beginning of our FLR) so that at least a small erection was possible, since he has to wear very small cages (currently the holy trainer Nano) where even the smallest erection is not possible, he never was able again to orgasm while caged, from what kind of stimulation ever (vibrator etc.)

I eventually got my cage and I was instructed to put it on immediately. It fits very nice and I will probably only be opened every 30 days to take care of business manually. The wife reckons she has no need for my little dicklet, she will settle for no less than a big black real cock. I am allowed to eat her pussy, which is enough for me.

Attachments

• IMG_20200611_143354.jpg
    IMG_20200611_143354.jpg
    775.4 KB · Views: 27
Back