Clubing with my lover and my husbands friend walks up!

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
So my lover took me out to a southside club for some drinks.He likes to take me out in public as his woman and we make out and get real naughty.So we were getting real intimate in a booth and these guys walked up and my man said ah heres some friends of mine,one of them was my husbands long time friend who he has’nt seen for a while and my guy introduced me.The guy said,very nice to meet you and may I say you look very familiar do I know you?I said,I dont think so and I slid my hand with my wedding ring under the table.The group sat down at the table and we had a round of drinks.My husbands buddie kept looking at me like he was trying to remember who I was.Meanwhile my date continued to kiss me and kiss my neck and carress me in a very sexual way and soon this group of guys said,well we’re gonna cruise the bar and leave you love birds alone to get into each other!And they got up and moved into the croud.My daye/boyfriend said so was that uncomfortable for you or did it get your pussy wet?Thinking about it I came to the realization that it was a huge turn on and I said,lets dance!Throughout the night I kept running into my husbands friend who kept saying are you sure I dont know you?You look so familiar.Before long we said our goodbyes and my husbands buddie kissed my hand and said it was very nice meeting you and I hope I see you again and he looked at me real strange like he knew it was me!We went out to leave and in the parking lot I gave my man an incredible frantic deep long blow job and got him off!He said,my god baby that did get you hot did’nt it! I looked at him and said take me to your crib and fuck me hard daddy,I need it!He took me to his place and fucked me like he owned me and I could’nt help but fuck him with all my strength and it was an unbelievable night!Has anyone else had this happen?

So my lover took me out to a southside club for some drinks.He likes to take me out in public as his woman and we make out and get real naughty.So we were getting real intimate in a booth and these guys walked up and my man said ah heres some friends of mine,one of them was my husbands long time friend who he has’nt seen for a while and my guy introduced me.The guy said,very nice to meet you and may I say you look very familiar do I know you?I said,I dont think so and I slid my hand with my wedding ring under the table.The group sat down at the table and we had a round of drinks.My husbands buddie kept looking at me like he was trying to remember who I was.Meanwhile my date continued to kiss me and kiss my neck and carress me in a very sexual way and soon this group of guys said,well we’re gonna cruise the bar and leave you love birds alone to get into each other!And they got up and moved into the croud.My daye/boyfriend said so was that uncomfortable for you or did it get your pussy wet?Thinking about it I came to the realization that it was a huge turn on and I said,lets dance!Throughout the night I kept running into my husbands friend who kept saying are you sure I dont know you?You look so familiar.Before long we said our goodbyes and my husbands buddie kissed my hand and said it was very nice meeting you and I hope I see you again and he looked at me real strange like he knew it was me!We went out to leave and in the parking lot I gave my man an incredible frantic deep long blow job and got him off!He said,my god baby that did get you hot did’nt it! I looked at him and said take me to your crib and fuck me hard daddy,I need it!He took me to his place and fucked me like he owned me and I could’nt help but fuck him with all my strength and it was an unbelievable night!Has anyone else had this happen?
The only thing I've had that's even remotely close to what you've experienced is I've been to a bar, drank, and parked in a parking lot. Other than that, no. Nothing really close

Twice, once at a swing club and my step sister and her husband were there. We chatted and laughed. We then went our own ways. The other time we were at a bar that has mainly black clientele and a black gentleman from the wifes work showed up while she was freaky dancing with a guy. I knew him too and he came on over and sat right down....things went from hot to nuclear from there.

Twice, once at a swing club and my step sister and her husband were there. We chatted and laughed. We then went our own ways. The other time we were at a bar that has mainly black clientele and a black gentleman from the wifes work showed up while she was freaky dancing with a guy. I knew him too and he came on over and sat right down....things went from hot to nuclear from there.
can we have details, please?

Well the time with my step sister my wife was not interested in her hubby. But at a get together we ended up talking and I got with my step sister for some adult play. She told me all sorts of stories about things she had done. We carried on a few times prior to them moving to NM.

I was out at a club with my boss, current bull, and a guy walked up that I used to fuck a lot. I hadn't seen him in years because he had moved but business had him back in town. my boss could tell I knew him so he invited him to sit with us and I told my boss he and I were fuckbuddies too, but before I meet him. my boss laugh and told him then you already know about cindi. So we ended up at my bosses house that night, lots of dp and fun for me.

Pre-covid we had a local bar we were somewhat regulars at so all the staff kneyw us but we liked to play where she'd flirt with a guy or group of guys and get them to buy her drinks. Typically if one of the staffers asked why she was chatting with guys we'd say she knew them from work or school. One night one of the guys told her he needed to get something out of his car and she should come with him, they ended up making out in his car right out in front of the bar with people walking by while he sucked her tits and she gave a handjob. That was pretty wild but dont think any of the staff saw.

I was out at a club with my boss, current bull, and a guy walked up that I used to fuck a lot. I hadn't seen him in years because he had moved but business had him back in town. my boss could tell I knew him so he invited him to sit with us and I told my boss he and I were fuckbuddies too, but before I meet him. my boss laugh and told him then you already know about cindi. So we ended up at my bosses house that night, lots of dp and fun for me.
What a slut.. a perfect slut

Crazy night

First cuck relationship at 23 with a woman(27) off tinder. So she knew my cuck desire and the fact I was already with around 12 couples as a supportive third. She would always want to go out to the loudest bars and clubs that played nothing but rap/R@B. She would always meet her friends who were 21/22 years old. She would always want our new bull or one of the 3 guys we had to meet us there.

That's when he would show up and meet all her friends and say he was just a friend from her school. Until he started getting touchy-feely. Thats when I really just started to feel that love/hate emotions that cuckolding gives you. Where you know that everyone probably thought the black dude ( who was shorter than me lol) just took your girl. I normally would just go hide outside and look at things on my phone until she texted me its time to go. Only one of her friends of three knew sort of that I never actually had sex with her in the 6 months we knew each other.

I had a bull meet up with us at a bar we go to in NYC and we knew all the staff. I joked with wife about 3 some with my coworker before he met us. She said maybe someday so we all hung out having drinks I go to bathroom and come out to them kissing making out. A girl that we know well that works bar saw them and made eye contact with me and smiled.. A bouncer who we knew really well also was watching them too. I got us out of there as quick as possible and said let’s go to another bar/ lounge. We left went to my apartment to switch work vehicle to my car and they were sharing a seat. Well they were kissing and he was sucking her tits and playing with her pussy the whole way. We get back to my apartment and my friend is walking his dog. I had to tell them stop and for her to get decent before he walked over but to late he said I see you are busy have a good one. So we went inside and never went out to bar and I didn’t have to wait for that 3some. Nobody ever brought up what they saw to either one of us after but it is exciting they al know.

Back