Cleanup episode

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I'm currently putting together an episode focusing primarily on clean up. I'd like to hear different perspectives on what this particular act means to you. So if you are a wife, a cuck a Bull or just a stag husband who enjoys eating his wife's cum filled pussy, I want to hear from you. Tell me why this turns you on so much.

Its a power struggle and mind game.
The alpha and most powerful is the bull, the second the hotwife, the third the cuck.
bull fucks hot wife, hotwife cleans bull (unless the bull wishes the cuck to clean him up), cuck cleans up hotwife.

Wifey’s pussy always tastes good to me but after a bull (or bulls) fill her up it just adds so much more to it. I love knowing she’s been properly fucked but I’m still going to get her off another time or two while I clean her up. Make out with me after a bull fills your mouth. Let me suck your tits after you get sprayed. I want to clean it all so she can be ready to get fucked again

I'm currently putting together an episode focusing primarily on clean up. I'd like to hear different perspectives on what this particular act means to you. So if you are a wife, a cuck a Bull or just a stag husband who enjoys eating his wife's cum filled pussy, I want to hear from you. Tell me why this turns you on so much.
Perhaps out of order to answer as I've never engaged in anything "cuck". I want to though but I don't really know if I'd want that, or even like it. Can't possibly imagine it being the goal or object. But I do think it about it some, and see how it just happens sometimes for a couple, even when it may not really have been a foreseeable anticipated thing.

It seems like such an incredibly charged and intimate act, and must be, but I do think way too much gets made of the so called gay or bi-impulse. Not saying that might not factor in for some, but ultimately isn't anything that's left on -- or in --her also essentially "of her" at that point? Some of it is from her, some not. But whatever the source, it's all one thing now and it's a consequence and representation of her desire and her energy. A symbol of her desirability too. So I think it centers so much more around the wife, her desirability to her man. His approval. Their connection and bond, and acceptance of each other in the arrangement. Love. Or maybe this is a bit over much!

Last edited:
My wife fed me fresh cum of her fingers one night and the next time she ****** me to lick her after she was full of cum. The next man she fucked she had me suck and then lick her while they fucked. After a few different cocks i came to accept it as fun. Obviously she was in control and it made fucking other men much easier. Eventually i was the one who found the men and would need to explain that not only would they fuck her but that i would suck them as well and lick up their load often. Only men who were willing met but that was most of those we connected with. I became a very good cock sucker along the way and pussy loicker as well

It is definitely as much mental enjoyment as physical. It puts my wife (and her bull) in a powerful position and humbles me and puts me in a submissive position which is a turn on for all three of us. I will say, the mental aspect definitely has an effect because my wife orgasms quicker and much harder when I eat her after her bull has cum in her compared to when I eat her without him. Definitely

I'm currently putting together an episode focusing primarily on clean up... Tell me why this turns you on so much.

This might be a bit late for the particular episode, but here are my thoughts as a cuckold husband on the subject of "clean up".

Gently cleaning up my wife's pussy as her Bull's cum slowly drips out of it is the ultimate form of submission, arousal, humiliation for me.

Humiliation:
My wife doesn't let all of her Bulls fuck her without a condom (heck, most of the time I don't get to fuck her without one), and so the few Bulls that do get that honour, she holds in very high regard. And this is one of the first aspects of the humiliation for me - only the Bulls that she really is attracted to, has a strong chemistry with, and that she has insane sex with, get to fuck her without a condom. And so, there is this element of great humiliation that the Bulls that do get to cum inside her are really special and superior men that she has chosen to cum inside her.

Arousal:
Watching my wife being properly fucked is one of the most arousing aspects of the lifestyle for me. Hearing her moan, and scream, and shake in orgasm, drive me wild. Hearing her beg for her Bull to cum inside her, and then hearing her tell her Bull how she can feel every shot of his sperm, was so arousing that I accidentally came once. Part of the arousal also comes from the humiliation knowing that this Bull can clearly fuck her much better than I ever could.

Submission:
The greatest aspect of the "clean up" that I enjoy is that it is a pure form of submission. The cuckold handing over any control he thought he may have had, to his wife and her Bull. They make the decision to forgo the condom and they make the decision to let the Bull cum inside her, and all the cuckold can do is accept it, watch (if I'm lucky), and then clean up. The act of being called over to lap up the Bull's cum as it slowly drips out of her is also the ultimate form of submission in my mind.

Back