CLEANING YOUR WIFE/GF. HONOR OR HUMILIATION????

It is SUCH an honor. women deserve to be cleaned and honored for getting what THEY want.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 205
Its all of the above, its an honour, its humiliating, but its also paying respect to your wifes pussy and the bull, by consuming his seed, that after it has just pleasured your wife, as a cuck its also a show of respect and a symbolic thank you, by not letting one drop of his sperm go to waste. Unlike a cucks cum that usually gets thrown in the trash or flushed down the toilet, licking up a alphas cum, gives it a much higher status and shows it is prized and not to be wasted. Most alphas love seeing their cum being seen as such a treasured commodity.

sweet ! love the attitude !

Attachments

• Seeded-White-Pussies-8.jpg
    Seeded-White-Pussies-8.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 229
As a bull, I have no interest in meeting couples where cleaning is not part of the deal

you would be surprised at how many guys both black and white are not into husbands / boy friends doing clean up. They are the ones that fight the though of testing. We just send them back to the Bar. When we find one two things happen. First testing. Then long term play.

CLEANING YOUR WIFE/GF AFTER HER BLACK LOVER HAS LEFT HIS CUMLOAD DEEP INSIDE OF HER IS A BIG PART OF A CUCKS DUTY. BUT I WONDER....DO YOU CLEAN HIS CUM/CREAMPIE FROM HER AS AN HONOR TO HER AND HER BLACK LOVER OR IS IT A FORM OF HUMILIATION TO YOURSELF???? I MYSELF FIND IT AN HONOR TO BOTH MY WIFE AND THE BLACK MAN TO CLEAN HIS NUTT FROM HER AFTER HE HAS FILLED HER. IT SEEMS SOME CUCKS DO IT AS A FORM OF HUMILIATION FOR THEY FEEL SUBMISSIVE TO SERVE HIS WIFE/GF AND HER BLACK LOVER. LOVE TO HEAR OPINIONS FROM OTHER CUCKS ON THIS SUBJECT.View attachment 2513385
I do it for multiple reasons
First ; when it was my wife, I loved her And wanted nothing but her pleasure as my life. Licking her pussy, during him fucking her made her crazy!
She loved the feeling and the fact of my mouth and face right in close to the black dick that was fucking her
But after he came and she would call me in to eat his cum out, that was a mental turn in for us both and she would be so easily made to cum
She would grind into my face. Plus it was for me, I LOVE the taste of her pussy, male cum especially from inside of a woman. Lastly there’s a small pleasure of having the BBC watch knowing I’m eating his cum.,

CLEANING YOUR WIFE/GF AFTER HER BLACK LOVER HAS LEFT HIS CUMLOAD DEEP INSIDE OF HER IS A BIG PART OF A CUCKS DUTY. BUT I WONDER....DO YOU CLEAN HIS CUM/CREAMPIE FROM HER AS AN HONOR TO HER AND HER BLACK LOVER OR IS IT A FORM OF HUMILIATION TO YOURSELF???? I MYSELF FIND IT AN HONOR TO BOTH MY WIFE AND THE BLACK MAN TO CLEAN HIS NUTT FROM HER AFTER HE HAS FILLED HER. IT SEEMS SOME CUCKS DO IT AS A FORM OF HUMILIATION FOR THEY FEEL SUBMISSIVE TO SERVE HIS WIFE/GF AND HER BLACK LOVER. LOVE TO HEAR OPINIONS FROM OTHER CUCKS ON THIS SUBJECT.View attachment 2513385
it's not humiliation , nor is it an honour for me
it is just my way of showing her how much I truly love her

Congratulations you are an intelligent and imaginative couple. You understand the spirit of the threesome game. I have had bull experiences. Once I saw her husband very embarrassed and then I made him approach, I put my cock in his hand and I made him put it in his wife's pussy. Then I had his cock put between his wife's mouth and mine and together we sucked him until he came in our mouths together. It was wonderful for all three and no one felt left out, or whores or bulls or cuckolds

Congratulations you are an intelligent and imaginative couple. You understand the spirit of the threesome game. I have had bull experiences. Once I saw her husband very embarrassed and then I made him approach, I put my cock in his hand and I made him put it in his wife's pussy. Then I had his cock put between his wife's mouth and mine and together we sucked him until he came in our mouths together. It was wonderful for all three and no one felt left out, or whores or bulls or cuckolds

Back