Cleaning house

like everyone...just bored stiff..thank goodness for the internet....BtW...and all the great people on the site...at least I can keep my perspective.

LOL. My wife's young BF is in lockdown with us and he is helping me get all sorts of projects done when he is not doing her as a project! LOL
best of both worlds for your wife, house looking ship shape from tasks done,
then she get's the love of her life plenty of her BBC

I'm working the same amount from home that I was doing in the office before this, and sometimes a little more. I cleaned up my second bedroom to make it into my home office for this, and I am keeping up with my laundry and dishes better than before, but that's about it.

same here, gardening, cleaning and getting back into Mountain Biking and off road biking along with joining a local biking group, i figured since i cant go any where for entertainment and wont be going anywhere once its over might as well get back into my passion (biking ) that i stopped once my children were born. Now they are adults on their own i can be gone for hours. I don't understand why people are protesting the lock down orders, to me if my children were still at home (like some of theirs) this would be a perfect time to do things as a family. I suspect after being with them for less than month they have found out their children are brats and they really dont like their spouses. LOL Bottom line there are plenty of things people can do besides going to the Malls or Bars.

Back