Cleaning Her: Unconditional Love

So your wife's Bull/Boyfriend just flooded her with his cum. He withdraws his cock from her pussy and his creamy white semen begins to leak from her sex. While this is an amazing sight to see for many white husbands, do not gaze too long. Your responsibility is to lick her clean...here's why.

While many here obsess over cleaning and licking up a Black Man's semen, it is far less about the semen at all. Yes, him ejaculating inside your wife is an expression of his power, dominance, ownership, and investment in her, but even if he were to finish in her mouth, there remains an essential act in going down on her after to kiss and lick her swollen sex.

As a cuckolded husband, kissing and licking her pussy after she has been pleasured by another man is your way of showing how, even though another man has just had his cock in her, you love her unconditionally. Nothing could ever change your devotion and adoration for her. By doing this, it reaffirms that she has nothing to feel ashamed of by cuckolding you, AND that she has made the right choice in a husband.

Cleaning her also encourages better transition in assuming new sexual roles. Especially for wives still feeling somewhat guilty or uncomfortable, the thought of their husband going down on them after being fucked by another man can feel wrong and odd...until it happens. They begin to understand the power they possess in their marriage, see how unconditionally their husband loves them, and the act encourages her to shift her sexual attractions and desires to her Bull/Boyfriend, as she will realize her lover, not her husband, is the Alpha.

It can also be a special moment for a husband and wife. For wives that are seeking to be exclusive with their Bull/Boyfriend or Black Cock Only, having their husband cleanup can be a positive way to include him in the bedroom without having sex with him or touching him in a sexual way.

Note, cleaning her DOES NOT mean that you have to be present when she is fucking her Bull/Boyfriend. Depending on the dynamic, your wife and her Bull/Boyfriend may prefer to couple alone, or away at his place. Whether you clean her seconds after he has finished fucking her, or the next day...it's not about immediately licking out his cum, it's about knowing his cock has been there and showing your wife that you accept and encourage her sexual exploration with other men.

In the end, focus on her...don't just tell her, show her that nothing could diminish your love and affection for her, alleviate her worry, and show her that she is strong, confident, and beautiful for being so sexually liberated.

How many here feel similarly? If not, with what do you disagree?
Makes total sense very educational thanks for sharing

Well written, describes me and hubby. I like how you point out the cleaning doesn't have to be done in presence of bull. I have come home with cum in my pussy many times later after the event and hubby has cleaned me out.
In our case though, I also like hubby doing it as we both agreed that if I take a strange guys cum, hubby should share any 'risk' with me, brings us both together.
Nicely done. X
Also my (cuck's) sentiment

Loving hubby shows his support…

tumblr_obay0fJmvt1vc7q1xo2_250.gif

tumblr_obay0fJmvt1vc7q1xo4_400.gif

If you are not there, have him cum in a condom and have her bring it home. That way you can enjoy all of it without it leaking out. Just pour it on her sex.

the first time mu hubby cleans my pussy for me we were at home hubby was setting in a chair jacking off watching me fucking one of our friend , when it was over and his cum was running out of me onto the couch I said I need to clean up ,, hubby got up and said i'll clean you up , I thought he was going for a towel that when he walk over got on his knees between my legs and started licking my pussy ,, I started to push his head away but our friend stop me said let him he would like to watch ,,well my then it was starting to feel real good , so I laid back and enjoys it ,, after it was over hubby and I talk about what had just happen ,, he told me he had read about it watchs a few videos of husband cleaning the wife up and thought he would like to try ,, well from then on every time one of my bulls would cum inside of me that all the time he drop to his knees and clean my pussy up real good ,,, and I love it ,,,lol

So your wife's Bull/Boyfriend just flooded her with his cum. He withdraws his cock from her pussy and his creamy white semen begins to leak from her sex. While this is an amazing sight to see for many white husbands, do not gaze too long. Your responsibility is to lick her clean...here's why.

While many here obsess over cleaning and licking up a Black Man's semen, it is far less about the semen at all. Yes, him ejaculating inside your wife is an expression of his power, dominance, ownership, and investment in her, but even if he were to finish in her mouth, there remains an essential act in going down on her after to kiss and lick her swollen sex.

As a cuckolded husband, kissing and licking her pussy after she has been pleasured by another man is your way of showing how, even though another man has just had his cock in her, you love her unconditionally. Nothing could ever change your devotion and adoration for her. By doing this, it reaffirms that she has nothing to feel ashamed of by cuckolding you, AND that she has made the right choice in a husband.

Cleaning her also encourages better transition in assuming new sexual roles. Especially for wives still feeling somewhat guilty or uncomfortable, the thought of their husband going down on them after being fucked by another man can feel wrong and odd...until it happens. They begin to understand the power they possess in their marriage, see how unconditionally their husband loves them, and the act encourages her to shift her sexual attractions and desires to her Bull/Boyfriend, as she will realize her lover, not her husband, is the Alpha.

It can also be a special moment for a husband and wife. For wives that are seeking to be exclusive with their Bull/Boyfriend or Black Cock Only, having their husband cleanup can be a positive way to include him in the bedroom without having sex with him or touching him in a sexual way.

Note, cleaning her DOES NOT mean that you have to be present when she is fucking her Bull/Boyfriend. Depending on the dynamic, your wife and her Bull/Boyfriend may prefer to couple alone, or away at his place. Whether you clean her seconds after he has finished fucking her, or the next day...it's not about immediately licking out his cum, it's about knowing his cock has been there and showing your wife that you accept and encourage her sexual exploration with other men.

In the end, focus on her...don't just tell her, show her that nothing could diminish your love and affection for her, alleviate her worry, and show her that she is strong, confident, and beautiful for being so sexually liberated.

Defintely will ask Holly to read this, so well written I’m interested to see whether she agrees.

I agree with this completely and have felt this way for a long time.
It is the only way to prove to her your devotion. To relieve any guilt she may have. And to let her know you accept your place. This act speaks a thousand words, and with this knowledge it will free her to become a real woman, the goddess of your world. :)

Looking up at the accepting smile on her face, a face still glowing from her Black lovers sexing. Watch her eyes as you hand over complete authority to her. Watch as he kisses her, squeezes her breast, and she fondles the his heavy cock. The BBC that was just there where your tongue is now.

Your tongue stretched, pushing in as deep as it can to find his thick seed. Sucking on her cum filled pussy like a bear in search of honey. Her hand on your head as she rubs their sticky mess on your face. Her pleasure is always first and foremost!

Amen brother cuck! Perfectly stated.

Clean up is not just a job,it's an adventure!

Attachments

• 0F1949CC-7F53-4AFE-B91A-2AA542284EC4.jpeg
    0F1949CC-7F53-4AFE-B91A-2AA542284EC4.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 16
  • tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg