Cleaning Her: Unconditional Love

So your wife's Bull/Boyfriend just flooded her with his cum. He withdraws his cock from her pussy and his creamy white semen begins to leak from her sex. While this is an amazing sight to see for many white husbands, do not gaze too long. Your responsibility is to lick her clean...here's why.

While many here obsess over cleaning and licking up a Black Man's semen, it is far less about the semen at all. Yes, him ejaculating inside your wife is an expression of his power, dominance, ownership, and investment in her, but even if he were to finish in her mouth, there remains an essential act in going down on her after to kiss and lick her swollen sex.

As a cuckolded husband, kissing and licking her pussy after she has been pleasured by another man is your way of showing how, even though another man has just had his cock in her, you love her unconditionally. Nothing could ever change your devotion and adoration for her. By doing this, it reaffirms that she has nothing to feel ashamed of by cuckolding you, AND that she has made the right choice in a husband.

Cleaning her also encourages better transition in assuming new sexual roles. Especially for wives still feeling somewhat guilty or uncomfortable, the thought of their husband going down on them after being fucked by another man can feel wrong and odd...until it happens. They begin to understand the power they possess in their marriage, see how unconditionally their husband loves them, and the act encourages her to shift her sexual attractions and desires to her Bull/Boyfriend, as she will realize her lover, not her husband, is the Alpha.

It can also be a special moment for a husband and wife. For wives that are seeking to be exclusive with their Bull/Boyfriend or Black Cock Only, having their husband cleanup can be a positive way to include him in the bedroom without having sex with him or touching him in a sexual way.

Note, cleaning her DOES NOT mean that you have to be present when she is fucking her Bull/Boyfriend. Depending on the dynamic, your wife and her Bull/Boyfriend may prefer to couple alone, or away at his place. Whether you clean her seconds after he has finished fucking her, or the next day...it's not about immediately licking out his cum, it's about knowing his cock has been there and showing your wife that you accept and encourage her sexual exploration with other men.

In the end, focus on her...don't just tell her, show her that nothing could diminish your love and affection for her, alleviate her worry, and show her that she is strong, confident, and beautiful for being so sexually liberated.

How many here feel similarly? If not, with what do you disagree?

Last edited:
Well written, describes me and hubby. I like how you point out the cleaning doesn't have to be done in presence of bull. I have come home with cum in my pussy many times later after the event and hubby has cleaned me out.
In our case though, I also like hubby doing it as we both agreed that if I take a strange guys cum, hubby should share any 'risk' with me, brings us both together.
Nicely done. X

Yes, very nicely stated. I like what Ann4BBC had to say as well. There are so many things that can be and are confirmed by the act of a husband eating the pussy of his wife after her Black lover or lovers have been fucking her and hopefully having their orgasm deep within her as well. It does most certainly confirm and assure the husbands devotion, caring and love and depending on what type of relationship and individual dynamic you have with your husband, it can be liberating and encourage women who are newly involved in the lifestyle, the means to open up more for her Black lovers and most importantly, her own personal desires wants needs and pleasures! It can also, as in my case as a Cuckoldress with my husband as my number one cuckboy, be used to torment, pleasurably *******, tease and discipline... the uses are actually endless! *wicked-smile*

Well written, describes me and hubby. I like how you point out the cleaning doesn't have to be done in presence of bull. I have come home with cum in my pussy many times later after the event and hubby has cleaned me out.
In our case though, I also like hubby doing it as we both agreed that if I take a strange guys cum, hubby should share any 'risk' with me, brings us both together.
Nicely done. X

So your wife's Bull/Boyfriend just flooded her with his cum. He withdraws his cock from her pussy and his creamy white semen begins to leak from her sex. While this is an amazing sight to see for many white husbands, do not gaze too long. Your responsibility is to lick her clean...here's why.

While many here obsess over cleaning and licking up a Black Man's semen, it is far less about the semen at all. Yes, him ejaculating inside your wife is an expression of his power, dominance, ownership, and investment in her, but even if he were to finish in her mouth, there remains an essential act in going down on her after to kiss and lick her swollen sex.

As a cuckolded husband, kissing and licking her pussy after she has been pleasured by another man is your way of showing how, even though another man has just had his cock in he, you love her unconditionally. Nothing could ever change your devotion and adoration for her. By doing this, it reaffirms that she has nothing to feel ashamed of by cuckolding you, AND that she has made the right choice in a husband.

Cleaning her also encourages better transition in assuming new sexual roles. Especially for wives still feeling somewhat guilty or uncomfortable, the thought of their husband going down on them after being fucked by another man can feel wrong and odd...until it happens. They begin to understand the power they possess in their marriage, see how unconditionally their husband loves them, and the act encourages her to shift her sexual attractions and desires to her Bull/Boyfriend, as she will realize her lover, not her husband, is the Alpha.

It can also be a special moment for a husband and wife. For wives that are seeking to be exclusive with their Bull/Boyfriend or Black Cock Only, having their husband cleanup can be a positive way to include him in the bedroom without having sex with him or touching him in a sexual way.

Note, cleaning her DOES NOT mean that you have to be present when she is fucking her Bull/Boyfriend. Depending on the dynamic, your wife and her Bull/Boyfriend may prefer to couple alone, or away at his place. Whether you clean her seconds after he has finished fucking her, or the next day...it's not about immediately licking out his cum, it's about knowing his cock has been there and showing your wife that you accept and encourage her sexual exploration with other men.

In the end, focus on her...don't just tell her, show her that nothing could diminish your love and affection for her, alleviate her worry, and show her that she is strong, confident, and beautiful for being so sexually liberated.

How many here feel similarly? If not, with what do you disagree?

Excellent post. My wife grew up in a very conservative white household and at first she regarded having sex with Black men as "cheating".

She said that my licking her vaginal and anal areas after sex with Black men helped put her at ease with everything. I was essentially endorsing her sexual exploits, not just with words but with actions.

Tracey... I think our husbands know the things that please us and their main concern is our pleasure and they always act accordingly... and that's why we know without a doubt how much they care for us!! *kiss* xoxo

I feel the same and I don't have to tell my husband to clean me he does it cause he knows I enjoy it and all he cares about is how much it pleases me.

While my husband is not much in the dick department he has a very talented tongue. He would always clean my pussy without me saying a thing. He said it was the least he could do to keep me sexually satisfied. I will say it did lead to him having to clean the guys cock a few times.

Phyliss

Yes, very nicely stated. I like what Ann4BBC had to say as well. There are so many things that can be and are confirmed by the act of a husband eating the pussy of his wife after her Black lover or lovers have been fucking her and hopefully having their orgasm deep within her as well. It does most certainly confirm and assure the husbands devotion, caring and love and depending on what type of relationship and individual dynamic you have with your husband, it can be liberating and encourage women who are newly involved in the lifestyle, the means to open up more for her Black lovers and most importantly, her own personal desires wants needs and pleasures! It can also, as in my case as a Cuckoldress with my husband as my number one cuckboy, be used to torment, pleasurably *******, tease and discipline... the uses are actually endless! *wicked-smile*
I like your responses.. so insightful and hot at the same time :)))))))))))

Nicely done. X
I agree. Sharing the risks is important too especially when it "just happens" on a night out and we don't know the guy(s)

The very first time I cleaned her was to show her I totally approved of her choice to go black-only and always bareback. I did it with her bf present, him laying next to her as they kissed and fondled and held one leg wide. She told me that he came heavy...big understatement; I never saw so much semen. But I cleaned and she had a nice orgasm as well. The 2nd time occurred after he had left and we assumed our "usual" position with her straddling my face. I think gravity helped, hehe, because it seemed an extra pint or so slid out. But she was delighted I was willing to demonstrate my support and encouragement.

Back