Cleaning Her: Unconditional Love

So your wife's Bull/Boyfriend just flooded her with his cum. He withdraws his cock from her pussy and his creamy white semen begins to leak from her sex. While this is an amazing sight to see for many white husbands, do not gaze too long. Your responsibility is to lick her clean...here's why.

While many here obsess over cleaning and licking up a Black Man's semen, it is far less about the semen at all. Yes, him ejaculating inside your wife is an expression of his power, dominance, ownership, and investment in her, but even if he were to finish in her mouth, there remains an essential act in going down on her after to kiss and lick her swollen sex.

As a cuckolded husband, kissing and licking her pussy after she has been pleasured by another man is your way of showing how, even though another man has just had his cock in her, you love her unconditionally. Nothing could ever change your devotion and adoration for her. By doing this, it reaffirms that she has nothing to feel ashamed of by cuckolding you, AND that she has made the right choice in a husband.

Cleaning her also encourages better transition in assuming new sexual roles. Especially for wives still feeling somewhat guilty or uncomfortable, the thought of their husband going down on them after being fucked by another man can feel wrong and odd...until it happens. They begin to understand the power they possess in their marriage, see how unconditionally their husband loves them, and the act encourages her to shift her sexual attractions and desires to her Bull/Boyfriend, as she will realize her lover, not her husband, is the Alpha.

It can also be a special moment for a husband and wife. For wives that are seeking to be exclusive with their Bull/Boyfriend or Black Cock Only, having their husband cleanup can be a positive way to include him in the bedroom without having sex with him or touching him in a sexual way.

Note, cleaning her DOES NOT mean that you have to be present when she is fucking her Bull/Boyfriend. Depending on the dynamic, your wife and her Bull/Boyfriend may prefer to couple alone, or away at his place. Whether you clean her seconds after he has finished fucking her, or the next day...it's not about immediately licking out his cum, it's about knowing his cock has been there and showing your wife that you accept and encourage her sexual exploration with other men.

In the end, focus on her...don't just tell her, show her that nothing could diminish your love and affection for her, alleviate her worry, and show her that she is strong, confident, and beautiful for being so sexually liberated.

How many here feel similarly? If not, with what do you disagree?
I fully agree. It not only show my unconditional love to my wife but also it shows my full support for her and her black bull. Another point is that while i clean her pussy from the superior cum i show him that his superior cum is valued and may not be wasted as well she has time to show her commitment to him by cleaning his cock. It’s so exciting to see his BBC in her mouth while she sits on me and i clean her🥰

Last edited:
Back