Cleaning Bull

Are most black men ok with the male to male contact? If you're ok with it, do you consider yourself bisexual?
I have found they are only comfortable with using the cucks mouth/tongue for their pleasure or release and usually only if the wife is present. All the bulls I/we have met identity as straight, not even slightly bi.

I watched my wife fuck my white friends. She was on birth control pills and liked having them cum inside of her pussy. She had me eat my own cum every time we fucked. I liked doing it so when she wanted me to eat my friends cum I was willing to do it I never offered or did anyone ask to have there dick cleaned. She wanted to do a black man. We didn’t know any black people. We were married just out of high school . We were old enough to get married but not ******* At a bar and maybe pickup a guy. We answered an ad in the back of a swingers magazine (Experienced black bull for cuckold couple. ) He was older than us and in total control of both of us. I sat and watched them fuck. He came inside of her. He told me to clean his dick and my wife’s pussy I said I will get a wet cloth and a towel. My wife said no eat my pussy honey then I will show you how to clean a dick. I ate his cum out of my wife. She had me kneel in front of him . She guided his pussy juice cum covered dick into my mouth and I sucked it till it was clean.

I would do this, if asked to. While I consider myself an alpha male outside the bedroom, I see the natural pecking order of sex, and realize I should be subservient to the black male in the bedroom.

No. I do not consider my self bi at all. I am not attracted to men. Never and will never be with a man alone.
I was surprised by the number of men who wanted their cock sucked by me when they were with us or if they happened to have an opportunity. Just like fucking a wife in front of her husband it is different and maybe exciting and besides if you know how to suck it feels very good for the other man. Like any kind of oral stimulation if you pay attention you can tell when you are doing it right by how the other person responds

clean it direct from me? Not happening. If he gets it from her I might be able to tolerate it this time. The first time was unexpected and I almost puked!!

Back