Clean up.........

It was CRAZY, I was called into the Hotel room afterward
T & bull were still in the bed naked,
She spread her legs as she leaned into Jeffs arms and began making out,
I could see her stretched pussy with cum pooling and I had NO hesitation went right down and began to lick her clean.
I had expected to be hesitant or repulsed but I felt NONE of that I licked & sucked till she asked me to stop
I LOVED it wanted more, the smell taste texture was so enticing
I did get to clean her 3 times that day
It's so addictive, after doing once I wanted it every time.
I totally agree about the smell and taste ;)

I could see her stretched pussy with cum pooling and I had NO hesitation went right down and began to lick her clean.
I had expected to be hesitant or repulsed but I felt NONE of that I licked & sucked till she asked me to stop
For real? Your woman is sexy...and intoxicating. I can appreciate the temptation might be overwhelming.

Haven’t had a true creampie yet. Wifey always insists on showering after her dates. She gets off on the fact that I still so willingly lick at her recently fucked pussy, and even teases me during. Hopefully I get to this step soon. It’s a special experience when I get between her legs only a couple hours after some guy was just fucking her. I feel like a fresh cum filled cream pie would send us both over the edge. Any tips on convincing her would be much appreciated.

My husband has cleaned me numerous times in front of my Bull ....
When I meet my bull alone and Husband is not able to join us.
I save the used Condoms to bring home & feed them to my "Cuckold Husband"
anyone else do this ?
View attachment 3532993
Clean up is an act of worship and acceptance every cuckold will come to know

Attachments

• 20210205_114914.jpg
    20210205_114914.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 247
My bull likes a clean pussy for every round so hubby has his work cut out for him. We never fuck without cucky because he is so essential for our fucking. If we use a condom, then hubby does not clean because he's not really into swallowing my bfs cum but in those cases, i just have the cum filled magnums pulled over my cucky's caged dick and have him wear that for a few hours to add to his humiliation

Ahh yes...that combined sex smell between wife and her black lover is intoxicating.

My husband has cleaned me numerous times in front of my Bull ....
When I meet my bull alone and Husband is not able to join us.
I save the used Condoms to bring home & feed them to my "Cuckold Husband"
anyone else do this ?
Wow, this is 100% a fantasy of mine. Unfortunately, my wife and I haven’t taken our first step into this lifestyle.

We agree! This is an act of worship, acceptance and approval of the alpha's superior status to that of the cuckold husband. It can provide additional erotic pleasures to his beautiful wife post coitus, isn't that really what this is about, her pleasure!!!

Back