Clean up.........

Are many husband's that are into this lifestyle enjoy this sort of thing? I think it's hot but not sure if hubby would but kinda feel like I need to ******* him

It was CRAZY, I was called into the Hotel room afterward
T & bull were still in the bed naked,
She spread her legs as she leaned into Jeffs arms and began making out,
I could see her stretched pussy with cum pooling and I had NO hesitation went right down and began to lick her clean.
I had expected to be hesitant or repulsed but I felt NONE of that I licked & sucked till she asked me to stop
I LOVED it wanted more, the smell taste texture was so enticing
I did get to clean her 3 times that day

Are many husband's that are into this lifestyle enjoy this sort of thing? I think it's hot but not sure if hubby would but kinda feel like I need to ******* him
We have watched movies together where the husband shares the hot wife and totally enjoyed it. He doesn't know but I would love to see him ****** to do clean up duties by a dominant bull or two after they have seeded me deep

I wish later I have a wife who constantly gets gangbanged by big black cock. My treat should be chastity and when she likes I sometimes get strapon or get to jack in her panties or just get to smell them in a corner in chastity. Every drop I want to clean especially if they shot deep in her ass, and it oozes out. Hopefully she ties me down somewhere and just facesits me till I eat all the cum so she can fuck all the bulls again with a clean fresh pussy. Afcourse I also need to suck the cock clean whenever the bulls want, but that goes without saying. I think every white man secretly fantasizes about his wife going BBC only and turning him into a perfect sissy doll, that does all the chores and constantly gets to clean dirty used pussy.

Back