Clean Up Duty

It took a while but now I love performing the Clean Up duty. How about you?

View attachment 4891789
If that was my wife my toung would be working overtime. I do prefer he pump it deep inside her pussy and then I get her fresh cream pie. It has been a while since I had another guys cum from her pussy and unfortunately it was not from a BBC it was a white guys. He promised if I helped him seduce her he would introduce her to his black friends and they would help get her to go black and breed her. He got selfish and did not do as agreed upon and he would fuck her and she would come home with his cum inside her but lots of it leaked out into her panties so I did not get as much as I wanted. she has not had sex with another guy since we moved from TN to NC as I was going to cut out the middle man and look for a black Bull to seduce her and take her like she was meant to be taken but did not know about this site back then. We are moving to Michigan this summer and I have been told I should not have any problems in finding a Bull to use her and fill her with his seed. I only hope I get to be there to see him fill her and do clean up while the cream is fresh. I look forward to eating her cream pie and if he wants I would clean him as well.

Hubby was much like you....very hesitant at first but with strong encouragement by me he tried it. To be honest he didn't embrace it at first. For him it wasn't the taste or texture, it was purely mental. What got him over the hump was that I would share my lovers cum with him in a deep passionate kiss. It became thrilling to him and now it is he that shares the cum with me in a kiss.
yes kissing will help alot and yes I like snowball kisses - most cuckold do.

Back