Clean up cucks and the wives who love them.

Last edited:
I think it
It is just so cool that you love your husband and your lover!! What an amazing situation!! It must just drive your husband crazy with complete desire, knowing what you are doing when you are with your lover.

Is your husband completely monogamous to you and do you want him to stay monogamous to you? Just curious.
Oh, he is

This is correct, the white husband is to surrender the wife and assist in her being used long and hard by as many black men as she desires. The white husband now has a new role in the bedroom, white wives want black men to fuck them like prostitutes relentlessly pounding and stretching their holes like they are paying for them! This is what modern white wives want,and is the future of modern white marriage, submit to your role and duties or lose your wife completely!

One of my exgirlfriends accustomed me to semen by making out with me after I came in her mouth when she gave me blowjob. Then with making me lick her after I came in her. Then telling me I could clean up the semen of her lover becaus she noticed and knew I liked semen by licking my own after I had sex with her. It ended in sucking her bull. She was right from the beginning..

Back