Church Going...

My wife likes to sit in church with her lover's seed swimming around inside her. She goes over to his house Sunday morning before church and fucks for an hour while I get the ******* ready and drive them to church. Then she meets me there, kisses me with the mouth that was just sucking his cock, and sits next to me while his cum drains into her panties. She has no problem praying, singing, and greeting all the nice people because she knows she is doing what is best for our marriage. After church, we go home and I make lunch for everyone while she rests, and then, after lunch, I hope to lick her clean and lay with her and kiss her all over and adore her. Then I do chores around the house to show my gratitude to her.

I teach Sunday School and my husband is a trustee at our church. He is also my very compliant cuck for my bbc exploits. We have a large congregation and we are not the only couple into entertaining black men.:blackheart::lips:
My wife and I also teach Sunday school and care for the high schoolers. I am one of the main speakers at the church. I am also, as you say, her very compliant cuck. I would love to get to know your situation better. Please feel free to message me.

My wife and I also teach Sunday school and care for the high schoolers. I am one of the main speakers at the church. I am also, as you say, her very compliant cuck. I would love to get to know your situation better. Please feel free to message me.
She ever play with the high school cocks??

Hi all,

I'm married with 2 children, both our families are deeply religious. Both my daughters are actually in cathloc schools. I know I will probably will get a lot of haters out there but in my case my husband or anyone in my family know that I'm adcited to BBC. It's a long story and it started slow but developed into an addiction I can't shake off.
I understand and I completely support you. I hope one day your husband will realize that it is best for everyone if you get what you need and he should support you in that if he loves you.

So just curious do you think this lifestyle is accepted by churches weather ita christian, Muslim, or other? I feel quite a bit of guilt just percing on pics. Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.
I can't speak for Muslim or "other" but I think I can speak for the Christian view and the Biblical view (which aren't always the same thing, unfortunately). I'm not sure what you mean by "this lifestyle" so I'll address the 2 possibilities that come to mind: (1) if you mean white women having sex with black men, the New Testament teaches us that Christians are to be color blind so the Bible has no problem with that. If Christians have a problem with that, it is not rooted in their own biases and not supported by the Bible. Most Christians are coming around to this view, I believe. (2) If you are talking about a married woman having sex with a man/men(!) who are not her husband, I think that the vast majority of Christians understand this to be adultery - a violation of the 7th commandment - and wrong. HOWEVER, I have introduced the thought on another thread that this may not be the case. Here are the ways in which it may not be adultery after all:

1. Most Christians believe that God wants one man to have one wife, and vice versa, based on Him making one wife for Adam, and that picture being used to describe Christ and His church (Christ = Adam; Eve = all of His believers corporately as His bride). But the Bible never actually says this. NONE of the patriarchs (Abraham, Jacob, David, etc.) were rebuked for having multiple wives. Solomon was rebuked, but only for taking on FOREIGN wives (non-Jews) who led him into idolatry. It is not clear whether this could work both ways because we do not have a test case in the Bible to show us, but it seems clear that a man could take multiple wives, some just for sex which were called concubines. So why can't a woman also have multiple husbands?

2. This brings me to my next point. In the Bible, there is no such thing as sex outside of marriage. Sex makes the marriage union. This is true everywhere in the Old Testament (Adam "knew" Eve and she became his wife. That's it. No ceremony. No certificate. They fucked and they were one flesh after that). Plus, it is confirmed by 1 Corinthians 6:16. I'm sorry to inform you all, but you have as many spouses as you have fucked, regardless what the government says.

3. The above 2 points are the rule. Those are how marriage is defined in the Bible. However, there are verses in Exodus or Deuteronomy which speak about a man fucking someone else's wife and that wife fucking that man, and it is condemned, with a punishment. So this is where it gets interesting. It may be that once you are married, permission is required by your spouse before you fuck another and take on another spouse. This would work with the 2-way version of either husbands or wives taking extra spouses. Abraham did get permission from Sarah, and Jacob also got permission from both Leah and Rachel. We don't see it mentioned in every case but those 2 initial cases may establish the rule, in which case, there is no problem for you to enjoy ongoing sexual relations with as many men as you like, so long as your husband consents. There is another line of thought that women were considered chattel and that is why men could marry as many women as they wanted but women could have only one husband. That may be true but it is contradicted by the 2 examples I just gave where the wives gave their consent.

4. The one thing I would say is that if it is true that the scriptures support women having multiple sexual partners (i.e. multiple husbands), it would seem to support it more in the way of a regular lover than a series of one night stands that you don't see again. Remember, the Bible views sexual joining as establishing a marriage and God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16), so once you start fucking another man, your bed should be open to him for the rest of your life, and he should likewise have a commitment to you.

5. Having said all this, even if you are divorced, officially or unofficially by fucking and leaving your partner, and even if what you are doing is considered adultery, we have the ******* of Jesus Christ to pay for all of our sins. I wouldn't worry about changing your ways. I would encourage you to continue to be yourself and do the things that you enjoy but also to turn your heart to Him. If He doesn't approve of what you are doing, He will lead you away from it, guilt-free.

Sorry everyone for all this theology in a space for eroticism. I only offered it because it was requested.

I can't speak for Muslim or "other" but I think I can speak for the Christian view and the Biblical view (which aren't always the same thing, unfortunately). I'm not sure what you mean by "this lifestyle" so I'll address the 2 possibilities that come to mind: (1) if you mean white women having sex with black men, the New Testament teaches us that Christians are to be color blind so the Bible has no problem with that. If Christians have a problem with that, it is not rooted in their own biases and not supported by the Bible. Most Christians are coming around to this view, I believe. (2) If you are talking about a married woman having sex with a man/men(!) who are not her husband, I think that the vast majority of Christians understand this to be adultery - a violation of the 7th commandment - and wrong. HOWEVER, I have introduced the thought on another thread that this may not be the case. Here are the ways in which it may not be adultery after all:

1. Most Christians believe that God wants one man to have one wife, and vice versa, based on Him making one wife for Adam, and that picture being used to describe Christ and His church (Christ = Adam; Eve = all of His believers corporately as His bride). But the Bible never actually says this. NONE of the patriarchs (Abraham, Jacob, David, etc.) were rebuked for having multiple wives. Solomon was rebuked, but only for taking on FOREIGN wives (non-Jews) who led him into idolatry. It is not clear whether this could work both ways because we do not have a test case in the Bible to show us, but it seems clear that a man could take multiple wives, some just for sex which were called concubines. So why can't a woman also have multiple husbands?

2. This brings me to my next point. In the Bible, there is no such thing as sex outside of marriage. Sex makes the marriage union. This is true everywhere in the Old Testament (Adam "knew" Eve and she became his wife. That's it. No ceremony. No certificate. They fucked and they were one flesh after that). Plus, it is confirmed by 1 Corinthians 6:16. I'm sorry to inform you all, but you have as many spouses as you have fucked, regardless what the government says.

3. The above 2 points are the rule. Those are how marriage is defined in the Bible. However, there are verses in Exodus or Deuteronomy which speak about a man fucking someone else's wife and that wife fucking that man, and it is condemned, with a punishment. So this is where it gets interesting. It may be that once you are married, permission is required by your spouse before you fuck another and take on another spouse. This would work with the 2-way version of either husbands or wives taking extra spouses. Abraham did get permission from Sarah, and Jacob also got permission from both Leah and Rachel. We don't see it mentioned in every case but those 2 initial cases may establish the rule, in which case, there is no problem for you to enjoy ongoing sexual relations with as many men as you like, so long as your husband consents. There is another line of thought that women were considered chattel and that is why men could marry as many women as they wanted but women could have only one husband. That may be true but it is contradicted by the 2 examples I just gave where the wives gave their consent.

4. The one thing I would say is that if it is true that the scriptures support women having multiple sexual partners (i.e. multiple husbands), it would seem to support it more in the way of a regular lover than a series of one night stands that you don't see again. Remember, the Bible views sexual joining as establishing a marriage and God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16), so once you start fucking another man, your bed should be open to him for the rest of your life, and he should likewise have a commitment to you.

5. Having said all this, even if you are divorced, officially or unofficially by fucking and leaving your partner, and even if what you are doing is considered adultery, we have the ******* of Jesus Christ to pay for all of our sins. I wouldn't worry about changing your ways. I would encourage you to continue to be yourself and do the things that you enjoy but also to turn your heart to Him. If He doesn't approve of what you are doing, He will lead you away from it, guilt-free.

Sorry everyone for all this theology in a space for eroticism. I only offered it because it was requested.
I found that to be a very interesting and articulate read. You obviously know your scripture! Agreed re the digression from eroticism but, nonetheless, a very detailed insight. Thanks for this. 👍🏻

What exactly is the allure to this question? I see it a lot and the religious practices of a couple seem to be at the front of a lot of questions here-
I don't think anybody is interested in the religious beliefs of congregations, just the taboo side of the so called strait laced women of the community enjoying the interracial temptations which present themselves in church.

Back