Church Going...

My wife worked part time in the church many years ago. There was a visiting priest that had a crush on her. He flirted with her a lot, but she would just brush them off. One night she met him at the church at 3am, after we had been out with friends. I watched from the balcony as my wife walked down the center aisle of the church, and sat in the pew all by her self. Within minutes the priest came out and sat in the pew next to her. They were going at it pretty good for about an hour.Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 21.52.54.png

Another church story.
Church elder, 70-ish, creepy looking guy, married to a very classy gal his age.
Song leader is a 50yo absolute looser in life, part time jobs when he can get one, no money, no life at all. He's married to an overweight 50yo gal that shares hubby's looser, welfare lifestyle.
Church elder and song leaders wife start hooking up...at the church on weekdays. Preacher guy comes into the church building and catches the two going at it on a church pew.
What a world we live in

My wife worked part time in the church many years ago. There was a visiting priest that had a crush on her. He flirted with her a lot, but she would just brush them off. One night she met him at the church at 3am, after we had been out with friends. I watched from the balcony as my wife walked down the center aisle of the church, and sat in the pew all by her self. Within minutes the priest came out and sat in the pew next to her. They were going at it pretty good for about an hour.View attachment 7041349
She looks amazing. Great hips and, of course, a nice dark bush 😛

When I was in the seminary, we always had families who would host seminarians from outside of the country during the holidays. It was really nice of them to do that so these guys weren't alone or stuck tagging along with someone else to a holiday dinner. The number of times I witnessed wives giving extra long hugs or intimate good bye kisses to these men is astounding. I walked in on or saw so many "goodbyes" that it didn't take long to connect the dots... It also didn't take long for some of them to start spending the weekends with these families or couples. The guys from Uganda and Nigeria were always in a better mood after some of those weekends, they were grinning from ear to ear for most of the following week! It's amazing how those women cured "homesickness"...

Last edited:
Wife on a Sunday going to Church

Attachments

• IMG_20240218_170741742_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20240218_170741742_HDR~2.jpg
    949.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20240218_170646324.jpg
    IMG_20240218_170646324.jpg
    672.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20240218_170350803_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20240218_170350803_HDR~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20240218_170311097_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20240218_170311097_HDR~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20240218_164730312~2.jpg
    IMG_20240218_164730312~2.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20240218_164635405_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20240218_164635405_HDR~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 43
My wife worked part time in the church many years ago. There was a visiting priest that had a crush on her. He flirted with her a lot, but she would just brush them off. One night she met him at the church at 3am, after we had been out with friends. I watched from the balcony as my wife walked down the center aisle of the church, and sat in the pew all by her self. Within minutes the priest came out and sat in the pew next to her. They were going at it pretty good for about an hour.View attachment 7041349
She's gorgeous. Reminds me of a film star I had a crush on when I was a boy; Marilyn Monroe. Has your wife ever sung for the President?;):lips:

What exactly is the allure to this question? I see it a lot and the religious practices of a couple seem to be at the front of a lot of questions here-
Not sure 'allure' is the right term here...but I think the point is that the lifestyle (and any part of it, such as the interracial fetish) is at a polar opposite with the religious morality that prevails in most of the US. That morality is tied to 300+ year old religious standards that remain largely unchanged from when the Puritans brought them here late 1600s and early 1700s. So you're a walking paradox if you go to church and also participate on the lifestyle.

I'm a church goer 😈 I have a fantasy about staying home from church one Sunday while my hubby goes and getting railed by 2 BBC's right until he's coming home 🤤🤤🤤💪 I want their cum dripping out of me when he arrives
and when he does he thanks the lord as he worships your filled cunt with his mouth

Not sure 'allure' is the right term here...but I think the point is that the lifestyle (and any part of it, such as the interracial fetish) is at a polar opposite with the religious morality that prevails in most of the US. That morality is tied to 300+ year old religious standards that remain largely unchanged from when the Puritans brought them here late 1600s and early 1700s. So you're a walking paradox if you go to church and also participate on the lifestyle.
Not really- love the neighbor. Right? Not love thy neighbor only if he looks like you?

Back