Church Going...

leave relationships they were in and/or needed inexpensive housing. They took me up on the suggestion. Within
I’m
I've sat in more than a few pews ... soaked from a playdate. Love the contrast ... :sneaky:
p
Here's the pictures of my wife that I couldn't get to post earlier in a few of her church outfits
She must not have any difficulty catching the nicest BBC …..is she pregnant on the green dress picture ?

Years ago my wife met with a priest from Ghana, that was at our parish temporarily. The plan was to meet at the church, after 2am. We were both dressed up because we had been out at a dance club that night. When we arrived at the church at 2:30 AM, the door was unlocked as planned. My wife walked up the middle aisle of the church to the second pew. She went in and sat down. I went upstairs where I could watch from above. After about five minutes, the priest came out dressed in his robes. He got into the pew with my wife, and they went at it for about two hours straight. Afterwards he provided her with a washcloth and towel and helped her clean up. We left before it got light out.
I’m glad you enjoyed dick from Ghana, I’m from there and we got some of the best from west Africa

I’m glad you enjoyed dick from Ghana, I’m from there and we got some of the best from west Africa
No doubt in my mind. The man was very much a gentleman, and that facilitated the whole experience. He was kind, and caring. My wife enjoyed him completely.
He knew my wife wanted him. Every time we met him after mass, my wife would sensuously bite her lower lip. That’s what made him ask her if she wanted a tour of the church, at night. It was such a hot night too. I can still hear The sound of her high heels walking up that center aisle, in such a silent church.

Back