Church Going...

One of my favorite kink is to “interrogate” about all the past deeds. It’s fun to humiliate/degrade, if she is into it.

We are a white couple totally devoted to worshiping black men especially. Some of you know that my bull now more recently our Master is a black pastor that I met years ago. I would like to connect with other women or couples who are devoted Christians and have similar interests as us.
City and state you all are located

When I was a priest in Chicago, I became aware of a study house at Loyola University in Chicago specifically for African students that was/is still run by 2 priests. It's really four 3 flat apartment buildings which they own and are next door to each other, they housed on average 27-30 African men from Ghana, Uganda, Sudan and a few other African countries.

I visited the apartments several times and encouraged the priests to open their doors a bit further, specifically to white women at Loyola who were looking to leave relationships they were in and/or needed inexpensive housing. They took me up on the suggestion. Within 6 months they had about 8 or 9 white female college students living there as well.

Since housing was always an issue, they never really had to look hard or really advertise that they had clean, safe and secure living spaces for rent. Generally the African students were given free of charge housing since they had a fundraiser every year and some pretty great donors. This ended up expanding to the female students as well.

After a few months and a few pregnancy scares, I suggested that they begin to encourage these women to date and marry these men. I was very willing to marry them, the men get green cards and the women end up with a caring spouse who is an African immigrant. It was a win-win for everyone and something which was a treat to watch. I agreed that my parish would be the official location for weddings and other events for these couples. I even went as far as to begin having tribal priests come and do tribal "wedding" ceremonies in my church. We converted a house on the property to be a location for pre-wedding preparation and post-wedding consummation, they could stay there free of charge for the first three or four days after the wedding and begin to learn how to live together.

I am aware that this house is still operating and funded by donations. The two priests who started the house have moved to their eternal reward, but a Jesuit and two other priests still sponsor and run the house.

Back