Church Going...

Not for me I want to swallow & have cum deposited as deep and as many loads as possible in my pussy & ass
A proper modern white wife should be leaking copious amounts of mixed black seed from her stretched out well used holes,sitting next to hubby and the ******* at Sunday morning mass,from Saturday nights action! No sense going to mass without something to repent for! Leaking proof of her sins! Hopefully leaking even more proof the following week!
0F1949CC-7F53-4AFE-B91A-2AA542284EC4.jpeg1c71ec0e.jpg036_1000.jpg07dbabc1.jpg7e98aa0c.jpg06.jpg47.jpg26F5CDE1-B547-49A1-AD51-069BE9DC285E.jpeg305_1000.jpg708d5366.jpg749_1000.jpg769_1000.jpg

My wife is a total Mormon prude and I love the thought of a big black cock fucking her. She won’t but what a thought
Perhaps she is doing it already. Behind your back. Ever thought of that? Because some of the Women who have that dark wanton secret are the ones you'd least expect. And some of the most faithful-looking and -behaving "prudish" wives (to their husbands) have learned to use their manner and appearance as perfect disguise for their wanton behavior (with men who are not their husbands) and master that with excellence. ;)

Damn. How come black men produce so much more sperm than me
iDK but one thing i have noticed is that sperm builds up especially during a sex session. A man who will last no more than a minute will have less sperm to ejaculate than a "bull" type of man who is enabled to fuck a Woman for hours. Perhaps that's the reason? How long do you typically last when fucking? ty

Back