Church Going...

Ive struggled with reconciling my faith with my appreciation of the concept of white wives being with black men. Im not lusting after anyone's wife. But im drawn to that idea of surrender. Mwm mid 30s here. I wish I understood where in this dynamic Im meant to be
Black pastor and white married wife. Perfection!

Ive struggled with reconciling my faith with my appreciation of the concept of white wives being with black men. Im not lusting after anyone's wife. But im drawn to that idea of surrender. Mwm mid 30s here. I wish I understood where in this dynamic Im meant to be
The concept of surrender is a key aspect of the bull-couple relationship. It's acknowledging your and your wife's place in the overall scheme of life.

Black pastor and white married wife. Perfection!
The reverse is also often true. Many white pastors are so busy with their church work that they neglect their wives' sexual needs. After a day of working on a sermon, visiting the sick or bereaved, meeting with other ministerial staff and committees, etc. the pastor has little energy left for sex. The wives understand the importance of his work, but that understanding does not alleviate their own needs. Over time, many seek satisfaction elsewhere.

Are they're any sexy Mormon women that have or would be interested in doing some bbc in the Northern California area? Looking to get fucked real good and deep. Those Mormon husbands aren't stretching those pussies right with their little wieners.
I don’t know about the women but I sure would

Back