Church Going...

Had to come back and revisit my thread here. Sounds like the Falwells, (Liberty University President and his wife) would go to church on Sunday's but have a little cuckold fun with the pool boy lol She's hot as hell though....only thing missing in the equation is a black man to do her right! But something tells me there is probably a bull out there giving it to her "innocent" ass ;)
Becki Falwell had an long going affair at Liberty University but not with a black man but a 21 year old that they met in Florida, After reading the articles on this I believe that the fallwells were a cuckold couple that got there sexual lifestyle out into the public eye and it cost them their careers at Liberty University.

So I have seduced a minister's wife and we have had a ******* together. It's a long story but she has turned from an obedient christian wife into a domineering cuckqueen with respect to her husband. The baby was born during Covid which enabled her to hide her pregnancy from the congregation and friends. They claim the black baby was adopted, which is fine with me. The problem now is she wants me to attend church with her, sit in the front row and when her husband gets up to preach the sermon to finger her. She will wear a short skirt, no panties. Not sure I want to do this as I am a professional and need to protect my reputation. What do others think?
How did you both meet ? Any pics of her ?

So I have seduced a minister's wife and we have had a ******* together. It's a long story but she has turned from an obedient christian wife into a domineering cuckqueen with respect to her husband. The baby was born during Covid which enabled her to hide her pregnancy from the congregation and friends. They claim the black baby was adopted, which is fine with me. The problem now is she wants me to attend church with her, sit in the front row and when her husband gets up to preach the sermon to finger her. She will wear a short skirt, no panties. Not sure I want to do this as I am a professional and need to protect my reputation. What do others think?
I think we would like to hear the long story...😉

Suggest that You just tell her no. There is no reason to humiliate her cuckold husband who has accepted Your baby. maybe You might even contact her husband to work out an amicable agreement between you both on how to interact with the wife.
He has controlled her since she was 16 y/o. She's very happy humiliating him now. In fact, if it was up to her she would go public with the whole situation. I will say no, but she is going to show up for services wearing her QoS jewelry, and maybe even a temp tat.

How did you both meet ? Any pics of her ?
I picked her up in a supermarket. Asked her if she knew where I could find butterscotch syrup (she did). Watched her fine ass as she led me to it. Commented on how beautiful she was. She was shy but I kept the conversation going. Finally, asked her out for a coffee. She told me it was impossible as she was married to a local minister. I said no one from his congregation goes to the coffee shop I had in mind (its in a black community where I live 5 miles away. She said no, but I gave her my phone # in case she changed her mind. She did.

Yes I have many pics, not to be shared here.

Back