Church Going...

Wore this to church last week. Like it?

Yes!! I like this very much. But I would have to find some way to hide my erection! Maybe talk to the other guys there and ask them how they're able to stand up without their hard penis being obvious. And I know there will be others with this problem.

Maybe I could cover my lap with a coat and just deal with it manually. But then the question of what to do with all that semen. Maybe my wife would notice my erection and whisper, "Richard! Again??! Here, let me finish that for you. Just don't make a sound when you cum. Here take these tissus to clean up."

On the way home, "Well, that was quite a performance in there. You were hard as a rock, lusting after her. I know you love big breasts and a tight blouse showing them off. And I admit she is quite attractive in those slutty outfits. But if you can't keep yourself from getting hard, I don't know what else to do."

I'd say, "It's even worse than you think. She is into letting black guys fuck her on a regular basis. That's what's behind that satisfied smile she has, from probably four or five screaming orgasms the night before. She probably only stopped long enough to clean up all that cum from her face and hair. Then she picked this outfit that says, 'Look at these fine titties and this sexy body. Now imagine me getting undressed for my black lovers.'

Look, maybe you could give me a blowjob in the car just before we go inside. I just hope nobody notices your head bobbing up and down as they walk by. Although that might generate some very interesting conversations after the service."

"And just look at you there, with your hand down in your panties! Don't tell me you're having your own black thoughts!"

See all the fantasies you created?? You naughty girl. DON'T STOP! Post more pics.

This is my own church lady. I'd love for her to get blacked I think she would quickly becom addicted to having the deep body-shaking orgasms. I can't do that for her so I want her to have the best. I would be a very good cuckold. I would really enjoy finding black lovers for her. (OK, I admit I would really like to see those big black penises myself. Isn't that ok for a cuck?)

Attachments

• 2020-07-06 07.22.01.jpg
    2020-07-06 07.22.01.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 366
We are church goers as well. I had a friend who was a Pastor's wife and she was one of the wildest Black Cock sluts I knew.

I would dearly love to find out that our pastor's wife was getting blacked. I'll see if I can did a picture of her. Sweet pussy for a black bull for sure. I've lusted after her myself but knowing she's getting regular injection of black semen is even better.

This is my own church lady. I'd love for her to get blacked I think she would quickly becom addicted to having the deep body-shaking orgasms. I can't do that for her so I want her to have the best. I would be a very good cuckold. I would really enjoy finding black lovers for her. (OK, I admit I would really like to see those big black penises myself. Isn't that ok for a cuck?)
go find one for her and you both will be very happy.
the sooner the better.

Back