Chubby or Muscular?

Tall, tall, tall. At 5’9” keeps me out too much of the time :( I've had my share, but lose opportunities for not being tall. Well, at least my “game” is tall . . . fuck your brains outo_O

Last edited:
I’ve found that although muscular black guys are easy on the eyes, they tend to be a little self-centered. For me, I love a big black man that tends to my needs above his. Saying that, you really can’t go wrong with either body type.
Because they both have fat horse dicks, right?

Tall, tall, tall. At 5’9” keeps me out too much of the time :( I've had my share, but lose opportunities for not being tall. Well, at least my “game” is tall . . . fuck your brains outo_O
I'm only 5'6 who cares height isn't everything, I have a huge dick long and thick 🤣🤣🤣 it's funny seeing women on this site bashing men about height. When a lot of these women on here aren't perfect by a longshot.
I been with women who been with guys who are 7 ft and they said it themselves height and dick size are a complete myth. Keep making money and don't give a bloated old turd your time or day are compliments, 🤣🤣🤣 those same women who are picky about things like that lose out and those same women are quick to take a compliment from a short guy, so I don't waste my time unless me and a woman connect eyes. Being short has it advantages too . No disrespect to my tall black brothers

I'm only 5'6 who cares height isn't everything, I have a huge dick long and thick 🤣🤣🤣 it's funny seeing women on this site bashing men about height. When a lot of these women on here aren't perfect by a longshot.

What pisses me off is that it's like the black man is supposed to be all ripped and buffed when I see a LOT of white women in the lifestyle with their tits and bellies hangin' to the floor :mad: And then on top of that you see a bunch of THIRSTY black men in here telling them how hot they are. I think some dudes in here would fuck anybody. If we are supposed to be in shape, then so should the white women! Come in here all fat and frumpy demanding "Adonis" only! Calling foul on that *******.

What pisses me off is that it's like the black man is supposed to be all ripped and buffed when I see a LOT of white women in the lifestyle with their tits and bellies hangin' to the floor :mad: And then on top of that you see a bunch of THIRSTY black men in here telling them how hot they are. I think some dudes in here would fuck anybody. If we are supposed to be in shape, then so should the white women! Come in here all fat and frumpy demanding "Adonis" only! Calling foul on that *******.
Agreed your time and compliments should be used wisely. Never be thirsty fuck that *******

Agreed your time and compliments should be used wisely. Never be thirsty fuck that *******

I don't expect anybody to be perfect, and I certainly am not, but I am very picky. Not one drop "thirsty" either. Over the years, I have just gotten too used to fucking lots of hot white girls in their 20's, including a high percentage of them in their pink, white girl butt holes. Somebody wants me to be in decent shape, then they better be too.

Last edited:
I don't expect anybody to be perfect, and I certainly am not, but I am very picky. Not one drop "thirsty" either. Over the years, I have just gotten too used to fucking lots of hot white girls in their 20's, including a high percentage of them in their pink, white girl butt holes. Somebody wants me to be in decent shape, then they better be too.
This is why Overseas is the best , cragigslist was great before they stopped the personal ads

Back