Christmas Party Pics

Last night was our annual Christmas party. Everyone was well dressed and of course there was an open bar. My wife wore an outfit that left little to the imagination. We both arrived fashionably late to the party as well. Everyone had a few drinks already so we had quite a bit of catching up to do. Of course most of the men snuck glances over at my wife, she of course was enjoying it and smiling at me. It was getting a bit late and many had left.

The bar was closing, I asked my wife if she wanted anything before we left. While standing at the bar I noticed James started talking to my wife. James is what one would call a ladies man and player. He is tall and black, there have been rumors about him and some of our interns. I walked over before anything happened. He had my wife bursting in laughter, must have been one of his corny jokes. He invited us to another party at a night club. We both agreed to go since the night was still young.

We got there and had a few more drinks. My wife and I were both on the dance floor. The music was loud and the floor was crowded. After a few minutes we bumped into James. He asked if he could have a few dances with my wife. I of course said sure, thinking what would be the harm. I went to the restrooms but as soon as I got back to the dance floor they were gone. They couldn’t have gone too far. I waited out for a bit to see if I could eventually spot them again. An hour had passed, I eventually got a text, she said one of his friends invited them to the VIP area in the back. She thought James had texted me to let me know but he must have forgot.

I went to the back and couldn’t help notice her red lip stick was smeared. Maybe I was thinking too much into it but James did have his hands on her legs. James looked over to me and said you have quite the gal boss. My wife looked exhausted and was slumped on James. They had gotten a little too comfortable with each other. It was getting late and we both were calling it a night, we said our good byes and took a cab back home. James looked at us both and said we should do this again some time, winking over at my wife.

As soon as we got home she undressed and jumped into the shower. I was surprised to see she had no panties. I asked if that is how she went to the party, she said yes and not to worry about it? Honestly I think she lied that is something I would have remembered and tried getting her to flash people.

Any couples have any exciting Christmas party stories? Here is a photo I took before all the excitement.

Attachments

• 2A05FD1D-DCF3-4E4B-9A70-25BFF2885BE5.jpeg
    2A05FD1D-DCF3-4E4B-9A70-25BFF2885BE5.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,002
Last edited:
Last night was our annual Christmas party. Everyone was well dressed and of course there was an open bar. My wife wore an outfit that left little to the imagination. We both arrived fashionably late to the party as well. Everyone had a few drinks already so we had quite a bit of catching up to do. Of course most of the men snuck glances over at my wife, she of course was enjoying it and smiling at me. It was getting a bit late and many had left.

The bar was closing, I asked my wife if she wanted anything before we left. While standing at the bar I noticed James started talking to my wife. James is what one would call a ladies man and player. He is tall and black, there have been rumors about him and some of our interns. I walked over before anything happened. He had my wife bursting in laughter, must have been one of his corny jokes. He invited us to another party at a night club. We both agreed to go since the night was still young.

We got there and had a few more drinks. My wife and I were both on the dance floor. The music was loud and the floor was crowded. After a few minutes we bumped into James. He asked if he could have a few dances with my wife. I of course said sure, thinking what would be the harm. I went to the restrooms but as soon as I got back to the dance floor they were gone. They couldn’t have gone too far. I waited out for a bit to see if I could eventually spot them again. An hour had passed, I eventually got a text, she said one of his friends invited them to the VIP room in the back. She thought James had texted me to let me know but he must have forgot.

I went to the back and couldn’t help notice her red lip stick was smeared. Maybe I was thinking too much into it but James did have his hands on her legs. James looked over to me and said you have quite the gal boss. My wife looked exhausted and was slumped on James. They had gotten a little too comfortable with each other. It was getting late and we both were calling it a night, we said our good byes and took a cab back home. James looked at us both and said we should do this again some time, winking over at my wife.

As soon as we got home she undressed and jumped into the shower. I was surprised to see she had no panties. I asked if that is how she went to the party, she said yes and not to worry about it? Honestly I think she lied that is something I would have remembered and tried getting her to flash people.

Any couples have any exciting Christmas party stories? Here is a photo I took before all the excitement.
vip lounge ?

Désolé de te dire ça, mais ta femme est devenue une grosse chienne pour les noirs, pendant que tu la cherchais avec affolement elle suçais et baisais la grosse bite noire de James, et probablement de quelques amis ... Elle s'est fait remplir par de vraies bites, et toi tu ne lui sert plus un rien ..

Bientôt elle ne portera plus de culotte au travail et rentrera de plus en plus tard .... jusqu'au jour ou tu reçois une vidéo ou elle sucera James en disant que ta petite bouchée blanche ne sert a rien ... elle rentrera et te fera lécher sa chatte pleine de sperme

Ta femme est officiellement une : qos:chienne de noir : qos:et toi un minuscule cocu blanc

Elle portera des mini jupes et des talons de 20 cm et te mettra en laisse

She ever admit to it?
Yes, she eventually told me what happened. She was sorry she had too much to *******. Sounds like she spilled her ******* on him. She then followed him to the bathroom to help him clean it up. Surprise surprise he locked the door and they both went at it. She admitted to giving him intercourse but drew the line when he wanted anal. I am glad she told me the truth, even though I had already guessed as much

Yes, she eventually told me what happened. She was sorry she had too much to *******. Sounds like she spilled her ******* on him. She then followed him to the bathroom to help him clean it up. Surprise surprise he locked the door and they both went at it. She admitted to giving him intercourse but drew the line when he wanted anal. I am glad she told me the truth, even though I had already guessed as much
Was he bare I assume?

So your wife confesses and that's it
did she want a repeat performance or better still would you like her to repeat and involve you

We got there and had a few more drinks. My wife and I were both on the dance floor. The music was loud and the floor was crowded. After a few minutes we bumped into James. He asked if he could have a few dances with my wife. I of course said sure, thinking what would be the harm. I went to the restrooms but as soon as I got back to the dance floor they were gone. They couldn’t have gone too far. I waited out for a bit to see if I could eventually spot them again. An hour had passed, I eventually got a text, she said one of his friends invited them to the VIP area in the back. She thought James had texted me to let me know but he must have forgot.

You have a sexy wife.

Back