Ok so I’m a cuckold and iv been trying to get my wife to go black she accepts being a QUEEN OF SPADES an a SNOWBUNNY she wears the tattoos for me and I get her to use on black dildos if we have sex I’m locked but she’s a Christian woman and I can’t get her to do the real thing does any one else have this problem or had any success to getting your wife truly blacked

Hey tell her about Jerry Falwell jr and how his his wife was a First Lady of ministry and was taking her bulls cock on a regular basis while the Paster himself watch!

Tell her the scripture he was using was the one that says "the marriage bed is undefiled"! Nobody is cheating according to the pastor. The problem is that the bull opened his mouth and told because of a personal dispute! Not trying to bring up race but I can't help but mention that he was a white guy! 🤷‍♂️ I'm gonna tell you right now a black guy wouldn't have fucked that situation up especially if the Fist Lady of ministry has that good anointed stuff I would be in heaven!!! Ok hope that helps bro! ✌

Ok so I’m a cuckold and iv been trying to get my wife to go black she accepts being a QUEEN OF SPADES an a SNOWBUNNY she wears the tattoos for me and I get her to use on black dildos if we have sex I’m locked but she’s a Christian woman and I can’t get her to do the real thing does any one else have this problem or had any success to getting your wife truly blacked

It's not for everyone

Hey tell her about Jerry Falwell jr and how his his wife was a First Lady of ministry and was taking her bulls cock on a regular basis while the Paster himself watch!

Tell her the scripture he was using was the one that says "the marriage bed is undefiled"! Nobody is cheating according to the pastor. The problem is that the bull opened his mouth and told because of a personal dispute! Not trying to bring up race but I can't help but mention that he was a white guy! 🤷‍♂️ I'm gonna tell you right now a black guy wouldn't have fucked that situation up especially if the Fist Lady of ministry has that good anointed stuff I would be in heaven!!! Ok hope that helps bro! ✌
Ok thank I’ll definitely mention it and see how it goes

Back