Christian couple

We are big Christian people and have a huge Kink for this type of lifestyle! We would love to hear from other Christians about how they cope and become okay with doing the lifestyle and keeping their relationship with Christ
Don't worry about it! Right now have fun and be yourselves. Let your higher power work out the rest.

@Jewbaka I never thought I would be getting theological here - but offered only because you asked

Speaking as a unrepentant former evangelical-who decided that I could not be a half-ass Christian - so no longer identity as Christian. It comes down to whether of not you believe the Scripture to be the authoritative Word of God in matters of faith and practice. (I'm ignoring the question of science and history - that some may argue about.)

Over the years the view of Scripture has diminished in many denominations from being the Word of God, to containing the word of God, to being a general set of principles that provide a guide. Taking the Bible's words at face values, you can not actively practice certain sins (actually it might any sin - there is a difference between actively practice and slipping up) and claim to be a Christian. [BTW the Bible would also condemn the hate many Christians show to those same people]. But, once you stop accepting the Scripture as valid for faith and practice you can do anything and call yourself a "christian."

Elsewhere here I have seen (LINK) some arguments including that with the husband's permission it is not "adultery." However, in Ephesians 5 Paul explains the why behind the prohibition on adultery, marriage is a symbol of the love of Christ and the Church.

The Bible says all sin can be forgiven (OK there is another deep theological question on one a specific sin), which some would say is my backsliding, but intentionally practicing a life style of sin is, according to scripture incompatible with being a Christian. The Bible call's on the church to, with love, ex communicate so that the person recognizes the seriousness of the sin, repents, returns and is forgiving. Bottom line if you want to follow Christ you can probably get a big black dildo and teleplay but leave it at that.

Last edited:
We are big Christian people and have a huge Kink for this type of lifestyle! We would love to hear from other Christians about how they cope and become okay with doing the lifestyle and keeping their relationship with Christ
You will be lost eternally. Is this a joke for a question ? No matter how you try to twist it - it is wrong and you will be eternally condemned.

In these types of discussions, everyone has an opinion as to what God is okay with, and not okay with. The problem is, they're not God. So they're expressing an opinion, based mosty on what they have been taught by others. They can decide what God is okay with, but that is still their opinion. Note that even the simplest of Bible verses usually have multiple interpretations. It just depends on who you ask. Christians love to condemn, especially when it comes to sex. But they merrily ignore all the other stuff that the Bible teaches, such as not disrespecting their parents, not overeating, not squandering money, loving others who are different from you, not disobeying traffic laws, not wasting food, and a host of other things. Hey, as long as you don't have sex, you can treat people who aren't exactly like you like crap, beat your wife and physically ******* her to your will, or whatever.

Yes, the Bible calls on the church to "cast out" those awful sex people. It also calls for them to "cast out" everyone else who engages in sin and will not stop. You know....all of us. I told a pastor last year that if his church cast out every single person who did something against scripture, he'd have an empty building. Not even he would be in it. He took exception to that, so I laid it out for him, and didn't hold back. He got my point.

There are behaviors condoned in scripture that most people now would consider vile and disgusting. Just saying. But there is an unending parade of condemning and finger pointing, all from people who have lots of skeletons in their own closets. No one can serve two masters? Please. People do it all the time. How is it different to ride two different men and serve God, or serve God and serve one or more bosses, or religious leaders, or whoever? Either way there are multiple "masters" in everyone's lives.

Consider David and Bathsheba. Everyone likes to tell that story in church. The harlot woman and the unscrupulous king, who had an affair and a baby. Well, the baby died, because David had Bathsheba's husband killed. But everyone thinks that was also the punishment for the affair. No. That was part of it. But go read 2 Samuel 12:11-12. Funny how that never seems to make it into the David and Bathsheba lesson.

You follow God, do you? Do you then think He is impotent, unable to communicte what He wants for you? That'd be a pretty useless God. Here's an idea. Instead of asking a bunch of people who are in the exact same boat you are, try asking the one whose opinion actually matters.

In these types of discussions, everyone has an opinion as to what God is okay with, and not okay with. The problem is, they're not God. So they're expressing an opinion, based mosty on what they have been taught by others. Let's make accurate correction here - Nothing matters but God's word. Man's interpretation, as you call it, does not matter. One's opinion does not matter. All that matters is what God's word has said. It is the ultimate authority. Therefore, I may, if I choose and decide, to interprete God's will any way to distort it to make it (God's will) to align with my life's choices. That still does not change God's law. If I decide to interprete God's will so that I can become a thief, that does not change the fact that I am wrong to do so and will be judged based upon (not my interpretation) but only God's law. They can decide what God is okay with, but that is still their opinion. Note that even the simplest of Bible verses usually have multiple interpretations. This is not true. MAN may decide to give it interpretations so as to make his life conform but at the end of the day, God will judge all people by the standard - His Word. It just depends on who you ask. Read all previous to refute this comment Christians love to condemn, especially when it comes to sex. But they merrily ignore all the other stuff that the Bible teaches, such as not disrespecting their parents, not overeating, not squandering money, loving others who are different from you, not disobeying traffic laws, not wasting food, and a host of other things. Hey, as long as you don't have sex, you can treat people who aren't exactly like you like crap, beat your wife and physically ******* her to your will, or whatever. Regrettably, here you have a point. Christians are not perfect and they have a long way to go and yes, sometimes they like to pick and choose. However, our discussion surrounds if THIS lifestyle is against God's Will and that answer is YES.

Yes, the Bible calls on the church to "cast out" those awful sex people. It also calls for them to "cast out" everyone else who engages in sin and will not stop. You know....all of us. I told a pastor last year that if his church cast out every single person who did something against scripture, he'd have an empty building. Not even he would be in it. He took exception to that, so I laid it out for him, and didn't hold back. He got my point. Perfect people are not going to heaven. Those OBEDIENT to God's Word are those that will enter into heaven.

There are behaviors condoned in scripture that most people now would consider vile and disgusting. Can you cite examples here or are you just going to make a statement without evidence ? Just saying. But there is an unending parade of condemning and finger pointing, all from people who have lots of skeletons in their own closets. No one can serve two masters? Pointing our your lack of understanding here - people may TRY to do it all the time but one cannot serve two masters. You will love one and despise the other. Sin and Godliness do not mix and are not congruent with each other. Please. People do it all the time. How is it different to ride two different men and serve God, or serve God and serve one or more bosses, or religious leaders, or whoever? Either way there are multiple "masters" in everyone's lives. Not accurate. You serve God first. Yes, you may have a boss at work and you may be required to take the trash out, but that is part of living a Godly life. God is the master - no other.

Consider David and Bathsheba. Everyone likes to tell that story in church. The harlot woman and the unscrupulous king, who had an affair and a baby. Well, the baby died, because David had Bathsheba's husband killed. No, David had Uriah killed to try to cover up the sin but God was not decieved as man may be. The baby died because God said it would. Nathan the propet informed David that his deeds were not in secret. But everyone thinks that was also the punishment for the affair. No. That was part of it. But go read 2 Samuel 12:11-12. Funny how that never seems to make it into the David and Bathsheba lesson. For your understanding, Nathan was telling David that this was PART of God's disciplinary action upon King David. His kingdom will be torn from him and calamity will come upon him and Israel. Why and how is it that you try to take this scripture and say that fornication and adultery is approved by God. Again, an example of one twisting God's word to make it conform to THEIR life. How sad.

You follow God, do you? Do you then think He is impotent, unable to communicte what He wants for you? Come now - we have God's Word that fully communicates to us his desire for our lives and how to live our lives. Fornication and Adultery are clearly forbidden. That'd be a pretty useless God. Here's an idea. Instead of asking a bunch of people who are in the exact same boat you are, try asking the one whose opinion actually matters. Really, ask someone committing sin if it is OK. Why not go to a prison and ask inmates if committing crime is against civil law authority.

You know, you really seem to have some religious background. Dont know what happened, but please..... don't be fooled. God is not mocked.

Get back to your roots and repent and live a Godly life

@jdanz et.al.

Holy "miss the entire point", Batman!

Let's make accurate correction here - Nothing matters but God's word. Man's interpretation, as you call it, does not matter. One's opinion does not matter. All that matters is what God's word has said. It is the ultimate authority. God is the ultimate authority. The Bible is promulgated by God, but in and of itself, apart from God, has no authority. The reverse is not true.

Man's interpretation, as you call it, does not matter. One's opinion does not matter. Agreed

Therefore, I may, if I choose and decide, to interprete God's will any way to distort it to make it (God's will) to align with my life's choices. That still does not change God's law. If I decide to interprete God's will so that I can become a thief, that does not change the fact that I am wrong to do so and will be judged based upon (not my interpretation) but only God's law. Agreed again. Since all opimions expressed about scripture are based on one's own interpretation, which is filtered through one's own experiences, personal opinions and "I believe it says this or that" don't seem to be the best way to make major life direction decisions. Unless one assumes that God cannot guide someone (which I choose not to believe), then I advocate reyling on God's guidance, rather than that of internet strangers.

This is not true. MAN may decide to give it interpretations so as to make his life conform but at the end of the day, God will judge all people by the standard - His Word By all means, believe as you wish. But even "Jesus Wept" has multiple interpretations. I'm not saying one should interpret scripture to justify what one wants to do. Far from it. I'm saying that one man's "speaking in toungues" is another man's "monkey babble". Thus, read scripture, by all means, and ask God to give you understanding. Don't ask internet strangers to give you understanding.

Not accurate. You serve God first. Yes, you may have a boss at work and you may be required to take the trash out, but that is part of living a Godly life. God is the master - no other. I disagree. It was extremely accurate. One serves God, great. That same person also has other authrities they must also obey. Those authorities are also "masters", as in they have authority. It's like the military. There are a massive number of people in charge of a specific private. There is an ultimate commander, but there are a lot of other commanders, and senior NCO's, all of which must be obeyed by that private. One can easily serve multiple masters. One having more authority than another doesn't make one master or the other less, in their own lane of authority. If one's boss can require you to do something, then you are under that person's authority. Thus, you serve two masters. One has more authority than the other, but they both have authority.

Regrettably, here you have a point. Christians are not perfect and they have a long way to go and yes, sometimes they like to pick and choose. Agreed again. However, our discussion surrounds if THIS lifestyle is against God's Will and that answer is YES No disrespect intended, but the answer to YOU is yes. That is YOUR opinion, YOUR belief, YOUR teaching. And that's fine. The answer to someone else might be no, or maybe, or they aren't sure. Your belief as to what scripture says on something might well match my belief on that topic, but that makes neither of us right, ony similarly opinioned. It's convenient for many Christians who want to condemn anything sexual to ignore all the other stuff that they, and those around them in the pew, do in thier lives. Those things are okay, because, well, it's not SEX. The oprative term is hypocritical.

Perfect people are not going to heaven. Those OBEDIENT to God's Word are those that will enter into heaven. As long as we're talking about certain things, right? The gossips, the gluttons, the speeders, the liars, the ones who disrespect their parents or vex their children etc are good, right, as far as most Christians go? Wouldn't you agree?

Can you cite examples here or are you just going to make a statement without evidence ? Surey you didn't actually think I couldn't? Off the top of my head then. How about stoning a woman to death because of adultery (oddly, ignoring the man in that)? How about hiding and waiting to ******* virgins to drag them off and make them your wives? How about slavery? How about murdering children? How about sacrificing your ******* on an altar? The list coud well be long.

Pointing our your lack of understanding here - people may TRY to do it all the time but one cannot serve two masters. You will love one and despise the other. Sin and Godliness do not mix and are not congruent with each other An opposing opinion does not equate to understanding. Do you require insults to make points? I was a Soldier. I despised many a leader. I served them no less than the ones I didn't despise. I do agree that sin and Godliness are not congruent. They do not times mix, however. Evil has been in the physical presence of God.

No, David had Uriah killed to try to cover up the sin but God was not decieved as man may be. The baby died because God said it would (and....what is it you think was the reason God said that, exactly? He didn't just get bored and decide to do it. Scripture says it was done because David showed contept for God). Nathan the propet informed David that his deeds were not in secret. 1. The baby was a he, not an it. He was a person. 2. 2 Samuel 12 cites both offenses, the ******* and the affair, as the reasons for the punishments. Neither is listed as singular to one offense. One must read into the passage to assign specific punishments to each offense. It'd interesting that you ignored the other part of the punishment.

For your understanding, Again, kindly don't assume I'm ignorant, simply because I disagree with your position. Nathan was telling David that this was PART of God's disciplinary action upon King David. His kingdom will be torn from him and calamity will come upon him and Israel. And....what was the other part? Did you not notice the "I'm going to take your wives and have them screwed by other men right in front of everyone" part? Why and how is it that you try to take this scripture and say that fornication and adultery is approved by God. Again, an example of one twisting God's word to make it conform to THEIR life. How sad. Except I didn't actually say, or imply that. You're putting words in my mouth. What I said was, ask GOD what He wants for you, not all of us. I actually specifically avoided saying what you claimed I said, because I don't advise people to make their life decisions based on what I personally believe, or don't believe.

Come now - we have God's Word that fully communicates to us his desire for our lives Ahhhh...Solid Scriptura. If it "fully communicated it", then why did God choose what Paul called the "foolishness of preaching" to communicate His word? Why Did God inspire so many subsequent writings, songs, etc.? and how to live our lives. Fornication and Adultery are clearly forbidden. 1. The Bible isn't nearly as, well, black and white as some Chriatians like to think. It might be so for them, but not most people. 2. Does God sin, or will or cause sin to occur?

You know, you really seem to have some religious background. Dont know what happened, but please..... don't be fooled. God is not mocked. Get back to your roots and repent and live a Godly life 1. No one does everything the Bible teaches. I've got farmers in my neighborhood who are in big trouble otherwise!!! Do you have a parapet constructed around your home? If you don't, you're disobeying scripture, and your ongoing failure to repent and construct a parapet means you're doomed to hell, does it not? Have you gotten with your church elders to first verify that they have parapets, and to secondly then cast out all the parapet-less people? How many cloaks do you own, and how many tassels are on them? Do you have "these words" bound to your wrist and affixed to your doorpost? If not, why not? Does your church practice wave offerings? 2. It's always interesting to me how other people's sin is so terrible, yet each person seems to think their own isn't so bad at all. Eye, meet plank. 3. Experience has taught me that those who protest the most about sexual sin are typically the most depraved. 4. Considering the above diatribe from you, would you not need to pluck out your eyes right now, based on scripture? Or cut off your hands? After all, you're here too.

To the original poster - for goodness sake, seek God's guidance for yourself. The internet is a terrible place to find guidance for major life direction.

I think we've traveled down this "dirt road" a couple times on here. I'd suggest we merge it with one of those threads and then put a pic_Tombstone.jpg on it as everyone has their own belief as to what a "Christian" is, many have never held a bible in their hands, much less read the bible through even once in their lives. So, this kind of discussion is like arguing with ignorant people ... or even worse, Trump drones. I believe the OP simply desires to find some people who will provide the answer they want to hear ... problem is, we each have a conscious and therefore we KNOW what is right & what is wrong. Personally, I prefer the Golden Rule method of living my life ... most everyone is happy with that.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
My fiancée is Christian and the unfaithful one in our relationship, I'm often chaste & non-believing.
She sometimes struggles with certain doctrines of the bible. At least I could demonstrate her that the use of contraceptives with her lover would be a greater sin, so she doesn't use rubbers with him.

Lust is a power tool isn't it? Christian beliefs are that lust is a temptation and an evil that overcomes many of us, that it is born of Satan and the flesh. But every single one of us is subject to lust.
James 1.14-15 says...
But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. Then when desire has conceived it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown brings forth death.
But with this, you can always repent on Sundays, wash away your sin and start all over again Monday.
Enjoy the site!

Back