Chicago West Burb (60440)

AvgCouple09

Couple
From
IL, US
Hello gentlemen, we hope are of you are getting what you need, but if not, please read on.

J has two ongoing, intense fantasies that she would like fulfilled. They involve a couple different type of men.....First being the elusive unicorn of 1 VERY WELL HUNG man with at least 9 very thick inches........Second being 2 to 3 men with 8 inches or more.

Here are the scenarios:
Scenario # 1. The very well hung man meets us for drinks and conversation. The flirting, sexual mind games, light touching/rubbing start until the tension is too much. We go to our hotel room where things intensify and I assume my place off to the side where I watch and clean her, if not the both of you, up. He takes her as his own on and off ALL NIGHT LONG. I am permitted to sleep on the bed with the two of you, her between us. Throughout the night I feel her pushed against me as you are pounding your huge cock in her, reminding her and I who's married white pussy it is. Sometime the next morning you leave us.

Scenario # 2. We meet 1 gentleman for drinks and conversation. The flirting, sexual mind games, light touching/rubbing start until the tension is too much. We go to our hotel room where things intensify. As this is happening there is a knock at the door, I'm told to open the door and see that it is a friend or two of the first man. I am told to let them in and told to sit back and watch. I am ****** to watch her being double teamed, triple teamed or everyone taking turns with her ALL NIGHT LONG. I clean up when told to. Sometime the next morning everyone leaves us.

Now gentlemen, this is serious and real. DO NOT RESPOND if you cannot assist with one of, or both of these fantasies. Be respectful, honest and sincere in your responses.

I have been trying so long to hook up with you guys. If its something that I'm doing that's a turnoff let me know, but always been more than interested.
Prefer a one on one, but I'm down for whateva!

Hello gentlemen, we hope are of you are getting what you need, but if not, please read on.

J has two ongoing, intense fantasies that she would like fulfilled. They involve a couple different type of men.....First being the elusive unicorn of 1 VERY WELL HUNG man with at least 9 very thick inches........Second being 2 to 3 men with 8 inches or more.

Here are the scenarios:
Scenario # 1. The very well hung man meets us for drinks and conversation. The flirting, sexual mind games, light touching/rubbing start until the tension is too much. We go to our hotel room where things intensify and I assume my place off to the side where I watch and clean her, if not the both of you, up. He takes her as his own on and off ALL NIGHT LONG. I am permitted to sleep on the bed with the two of you, her between us. Throughout the night I feel her pushed against me as you are pounding your huge cock in her, reminding her and I who's married white pussy it is. Sometime the next morning you leave us.

Scenario # 2. We meet 1 gentleman for drinks and conversation. The flirting, sexual mind games, light touching/rubbing start until the tension is too much. We go to our hotel room where things intensify. As this is happening there is a knock at the door, I'm told to open the door and see that it is a friend or two of the first man. I am told to let them in and told to sit back and watch. I am ****** to watch her being double teamed, triple teamed or everyone taking turns with her ALL NIGHT LONG. I clean up when told to. Sometime the next morning everyone leaves us.

Now gentlemen, this is serious and real. DO NOT RESPOND if you cannot assist with one of, or both of these fantasies. Be respectful, honest and sincere in your responses.
We really should talk

Back