Chicago slut for BBC

Chicagoland

Couple
Real Person
From
IL, US
My side bitch is a 50-year-old white slut obsessed with BBC. I met her at a gangbang and used to use her with a group of my friends, of all races, and she developed an addiction to huge black dick. She cannot live without it.

I want to lend her out to black bulls. She will get a hotel room in downtown Chicago or the western suburbs.

All her holes are open for use and are insatiably hungry. She needs to be owned and loves race play. She will want photos of herself being used hard.

Let me know and we can arrange something.

1608581783437.jpg

My side bitch is a 50-year-old white slut obsessed with BBC. I met her at a gangbang and used to use her with a group of my friends, of all races, and she developed an addiction to huge black dick. She cannot live without it.

I want to lend her out to black bulls. She will get a hotel room in downtown Chicago or the western suburbs.

All her holes are open for use and are insatiably hungry. She needs to be owned and loves race play. She will want photos of herself being used hard.

View attachment 3800258
The kind of woman I want my wife to be.

View attachment 3800258

house of cards bitch please GIF

Back