CHEATING WITH A BLACK STUD?

nicoletvslut

Male
Gold Member
I am a sissy crossdresser but if I was a woman I would gladly be a cheating Milf serving BBC, or even a widow giving myself up to young Black Bulls. I have become so addicted to this fantastic site and get so turned on by all the sexy confessions from all the lucky ladies and crossdressers who are being fucked by Black Men. I am busy training myself with a big Black dildo to be able to meet and please our Black Masters with my boi pussy and my mouth. When I have mastered the skills required to serve Black Alpha Men I will look forward to becoming a Queen of Spades and a BBC slut. Perhaps I will imagine I am one of those lucky women cheating on my husband to heighten my pleasure as I become a Black Daddy's cum dump. I do hope so. Does anybody else have these feelings. :blackheart: :lips::qos:

This must be the life to lead❣️❣️

Attachments

• 321145209(1).jpg
    321145209(1).jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 529
  • 1036017493(1).jpg
    1036017493(1).jpg
    189 KB · Views: 497
  • 1607844837(1).jpg
    1607844837(1).jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 511
  • 1758717031(1).jpg
    1758717031(1).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 535
  • 542888357(1).jpg
    542888357(1).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 537
I am a sissy crossdresser but if I was a woman I would gladly be a cheating Milf serving BBC, or even a widow giving myself up to young Black Bulls. I have become so addicted to this fantastic site and get so turned on by all the sexy confessions from all the lucky ladies and crossdressers who are being fucked by Black Men. I am busy training myself with a big Black dildo to be able to meet and please our Black Masters with my boi pussy and my mouth. When I have mastered the skills required to serve Black Alpha Men I will look forward to becoming a Queen of Spades and a BBC slut. Perhaps I will imagine I am one of those lucky women cheating on my husband to heighten my pleasure as I become a Black Daddy's cum dump. I do hope so. Does anybody else have these feelings. :blackheart: :lips::qos:

I feel mostly straight, but I have a black master, and I'm his on-call cocksucker. I don't CD other than wearing panties. I'm glad I became a cock sucker. I love sucking my master's cock and getting fucked. He calls me his pussy girl. I'm his cum receptacle.

They way it should be!

I have this urge as well. I need a bull to service while the wife works or sleeps. I’ve had a Grindr bbc come smash my ass for 5 minutes then shot a load on my cheeks. I need it now.

Absolutely. So should have been born a girl.
I wish I'd been born a girl as well. If I had, I would definitely have been a slut for any cock but I know that once I had discovered Black Cock that is all I would be interested in. As a woman I could have enjoyed the pleasure of being used in all three holes by horny Black Studs and becoming a cum dump for Black gangbangs. Looking to the future, I am determined to enter the lifestyle as a slutty crossdresser and become the Black Cock Whore I was meant to be. :blackheart: :lips::qos:

I want to have this as my lifestyle 🔥:sex::lips:

Attachments

• 859488096(1).jpg
    859488096(1).jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 1379789969 (1).jpg
    1379789969 (1).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 216
  • 939640536.jpg
    939640536.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 223
  • 1185142420.jpg
    1185142420.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 227
  • 2119458588.jpg
    2119458588.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 223
  • 532448015.jpg
    532448015.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 225
  • 900961414.jpg
    900961414.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 647251997.jpg
    647251997.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 207
  • 1854704246.jpeg
    1854704246.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 132001544 (1).jpg
    132001544 (1).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 254
I feel mostly straight, but I have a black master, and I'm his on-call cocksucker. I don't CD other than wearing panties. I'm glad I became a cock sucker. I love sucking my master's cock and getting fucked. He calls me his pussy girl. I'm his cum receptacle.
Lucky slut

I wish I'd been born a girl as well. If I had, I would definitely have been a slut for any cock but I know that once I had discovered Black Cock that is all I would be interested in. As a woman I could have enjoyed the pleasure of being used in all three holes by horny Black Studs and becoming a cum dump for Black gangbangs. Looking to the future, I am determined to enter the lifestyle as a slutty crossdresser and become the Black Cock Whore I was meant to be. :blackheart: :lips::qos:

I want to have this as my lifestyle 🔥:sex::lips:
I really do encourage my wife because I absolutely crave it I’ll always admit it over and over I will always prefer BBC’s I don’t have sex with my wife as she’s bbc only

Back