Cheating wifes are true whores

Yeah,particularly YOURS ChicagoQOS. Your contributions are exceptional I notice.
And when you've been here over 8 years, posted over 23,000 posts, and accumulated over 8,ooo Likes ... let me know, ok?
I have 6 threads going ... how many do YOU have?
Oh, and there is an IGNORE button if my opinions tighten up your ass too much, ok? I'll even give you my opinion on how to use that, too, because I'm just such a NICE GUY ... View attachment 1458528
Haha, you're hilarious for a fantasy boi. Our contributions are much more than your 23,011 posts that you're typing from your parents basement with your left hand as you're whacking it with the right since we're practicing what you wish you could. Sit your ass down and shut up.

Those who fuck for money are prostitutes cheating wifes are whores.
To quote Macnfies

'According to definition sources a whore & ******* are one and the same ... I always thought a whore didn't necessarily charge as she enjoyed sex, and a ******* had sex professionally for money ... but my sources say I am WRONG. Guess I got "edjumicated" a bit today.'

Our contributions are much more than your 23,011 posts
Ok, why not explain exactly what OUR contributions are? And who is OUR? You belong to a special club on here or something no one else does? My conversation is with you unless you feel you need some moral support to carry on a conversation.
Explain what YOUR contributions are?
The # of postings & likes tell a forum website a lot, actually. Obviously you don't know that ... you'd rather toss out your insults because you have nothing constructive to add.
And before you start accusing me of being some kid in a basement, you might take time to read a profile first. I'm far more established on this site than you'll ever be.
I suggest you use the ignore button and ...
pic_FuckOff.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, why not explain exactly what OUR contributions are? And who is OUR? You belong to a special fraternity or something no one else does? My conversation is with you unless you feel you need some moral support to carry on a conversation.
Explain what YOUR contributions are?
# of postings & likes tells a forum website a lot, actually. Obviously you don't know that ... you'd rather toss out your insults because you have nothing constructive to add.
And before you start accusing me of being some kid in a basement, you might take time to read a profile first. I'm far more established on this site than you'll ever be.
I suggest you use the ignore button and ...
View attachment 1459284
Yes, because no one on here or any site would make up a profile. I'm not pushing the ignore button, I'll continue calling out your bullshit as I see it.

I'm not pushing the ignore button, I'll continue calling out your bullshit as I see it.
That would be 'harassing' ChicagoQOS...and a continuation of that will simply get you kicked off the site. Please read the rules and take my earlier suggestion ... trust me on this one!

Last edited:
To quote Macnfies

'According to definition sources a whore & ******* are one and the same ... I always thought a whore didn't necessarily charge as she enjoyed sex, and a ******* had sex professionally for money ... but my sources say I am WRONG. Guess I got "edjumicated" a bit today.'
Whores for black men is a better defintion or BBC whores.

Back