Cheating wifes are true whores

re: Cheating wifes are true whores

...wow ... that's a huge blanket statement. How about she's just a frustrated wife being ignored and neglected by a husband who is either too busy with work or bored of his wife? And does having an affair with one or two males constitute a woman as a "whore"? I've always envisioned, myself, that a whore is more into just having sex with lots of men; not necessarily for money or profit, but because she loves screwing men or because of some self-esteem type problem.
...And if women are whores because they fuck around, what do we refer to men as? Its no doubt society has allowed our ladies to become sexually independent as their male counterparts have been for centuries ... that could be good or bad based upon how fragile our egos are, maybe. Personally, to keep a relationship "honest" requires a lot more effort than many couples and individuals are willing to donate of their time to have ... thus fewer marriages, more ******* born out-of-wedlock, etc.

According to definition sources a whore & ******* are one and the same ... I always thought a whore didn't necessarily charge as she enjoyed sex, and a ******* had sex professionally for money ... but my sources say I am WRONG. Guess I got "edjumicated" a bit today.

You could say I am a whore, I love sex and I love being fucked. I don't get paid for it but wouldn't hesitate to take money if a Black man offered it to me. I would prefer though to be fucked by a Black man as often as he wanted. I don't cheat, my husband knows I fuck and I make sure to tell him when I am meeting a Black man. No reason to hide it.

re: Cheating wifes are true whores

...wow ... that's a huge blanket statement. How about she's just a frustrated wife being ignored and neglected by a husband who is either too busy with work or bored of his wife? And does having an affair with one or two males constitute a woman as a "whore"? I've always envisioned, myself, that a whore is more into just having sex with lots of men; not necessarily for money or profit, but because she loves screwing men or because of some self-esteem type problem.
...And if women are whores because they fuck around, what do we refer to men as? Its no doubt society has allowed our ladies to become sexually independent as their male counterparts have been for centuries ... that could be good or bad based upon how fragile our egos are, maybe. Personally, to keep a relationship "honest" requires a lot more effort than many couples and individuals are willing to donate of their time to have ... thus fewer marriages, more ******* born out-of-wedlock, etc.
You certainly have a lot of opinions as you constantly post on these threads, but it doesn't appear that you are a part of this lifestyle whatsoever. What are you here for, to get your rocks off on other people's photos or stories?

it doesn't appear that you are a part of this lifestyle whatsoever. What are you here for, to get your rocks off on other people's photos or stories?
Yeah,particularly YOURS ChicagoQOS. Your contributions are exceptional I notice.
And when you've been here over 8 years, posted over 23,000 posts, and accumulated over 8,ooo Likes ... let me know, ok?
I have 6 threads going ... how many do YOU have?
Oh, and there is an IGNORE button if my opinions tighten up your ass too much, ok? I'll even give you my opinion on how to use that, too, because I'm just such a NICE GUY ... gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif

Last edited:
Back