Cheating wifes are true whores

There is nothing more whorish than a wife who cheats a wife who cheats is a true whore.
I am assuming you are pissed because you suspect your wife is getting something extra.

As most people on this site are aware I belong to a group of men and women that meet for sex. We are people that simply have larger sexual appetites. None of the women that I share a bed with never disparage their husband, they like to fuck and generally get fucked by a big one. However most of these women would have never made it to my bed if they had been getting what they needed at home. Giving a woman pleasure can come just as much from a skilled tongue as a stiff cock. The women in the group are very cognizant STD and unwanted pregnancy to make sure they don't creat any problems.

Some simple advice, if you think your wife is looking elsewhere for pleasure you need to find out what gives her pleasure. Nearly any woman will help you improve your performance if you show an interest. The most important things to remember about sex is that the sex doesn't start because you have a hard on, and it doesn't end at your orgasm

A whore does sex for live. I’ve got a job and I have sex because I like it. It’s my choice, not my job. And because is my choice, I choose with whom have the best sex. In other words, bbcs... my two cents.

Even though my wife and I have been married 24 years and she has fucked over 30 guys in the last 7, she has never cheated on me. Having sex with other people when you have your spouses permission to do so is not the same as going behind their back and having sex with other people.

Back