Cheating wife/partner

Has anyone ever caught their partner cheating with BBC? Theres a lot of roleplaying videos online as its very unlikely someone would actually film it.

Would love to hear how it happened and your reaction to it

Did they carry on? Does she still fuck BBC now? Are you still together?

Has anyone ever caught their partner cheating with BBC? Theres a lot of roleplaying videos online as its very unlikely someone would actually film it.

Would love to hear how it happened and your reaction to it

Did they carry on? Does she still fuck BBC now? Are you still together?
I prefer this version of interracial cuckold compared to where the husband already planned his wife to be fucked by BBC...

I was once confronted by a husband . Which disclosed that the wife was lying to me about she and her husband being in open marriage and that her husband was cuck curious. He was a man well built and calm guy he confronted me like a gentleman without creating any drama .it was a man to man talk i told him everything his wife told me . I was feeling bad to as this lady lied to me . I apologized to the husband and assured him of no trouble by side . I did not spoke to wife after that and cut down the contact . Later on i came to know by a mutual friend that they got divorced . And the wife went in to stay with her another bull she was with . Cheating is real time deal breaker in anyway . Not everu time cheating confrontation worksin positive way for everyone..

I know it's wrong to cheat but I love it when wives make their own decisions to fuck in secrecy. The rush of not getting caught is what makes the sex more intense. You have to be cautious these days though with who you cheat with. So many things can go wrong.

The idea of fucking a woman for another man's entertainment or with his approval is a huge turn off for me.

Another question for men on this site would be would you mind if she secretly had a black lover? From what I’ve seen here and I feel the same way they’d encourage it

I feel there’s a level of excitement to even suspecting her panties are off on the floor next to your bed and she making love to a well built black lover that is touching her deeper than you can and it’s all being done without you knowing .... he’s making her orgasm in your bed holding him ... his body deep inside her and kissing him intimately with nothing between them feeling him release and taking a risk of pregnancy with him....sharing time with each other that she thinks and anticipates being in bed with him again.

All that is her little secret and you never know the exciting fun she’s having in the bed you both sleep in

Back