Cheating gf

layla_95

Male
A couple of weeks ago I caught my gf cheating on me with her coworker
I’ve noticed over the years that most of her “friends” are black guys. She would go out and smoke weed and go out for drinks so I know she had to have been cheating on me for years
But I finally caught her from afar. I have her location and saw she was at a random street in the middle of the night. I go amd see her car parked alone and I see the car jumping up and down so I already knew she was being fucked.
I was shocked and in disbelief at first but I just sat in my car and started masturbating as it was happening. I was so turned on
They end up finishing and I see the guy coming out and he was a big black muscular guy maybe around 6 feet and my gf is a petite 4’11 tall
I confront her the next day about it and her initial reaction was apologizing but she didn’t except to say that I liked it
She still cheats on me all the time with this guy since they’re coworkers and I love it
I just hope one day I get to see her in action. I’m hornier than ever

A couple of weeks ago I caught my gf cheating on me with her coworker
I’ve noticed over the years that most of her “friends” are black guys. She would go out and smoke weed and go out for drinks so I know she had to have been cheating on me for years
But I finally caught her from afar. I have her location and saw she was at a random street in the middle of the night. I go amd see her car parked alone and I see the car jumping up and down so I already knew she was being fucked.
I was shocked and in disbelief at first but I just sat in my car and started masturbating as it was happening. I was so turned on
They end up finishing and I see the guy coming out and he was a big black muscular guy maybe around 6 feet and my gf is a petite 4’11 tall
I confront her the next day about it and her initial reaction was apologizing but she didn’t except to say that I liked it
She still cheats on me all the time with this guy since they’re coworkers and I love it
I just hope one day I get to see her in action. I’m hornier than ever
Damn that is so hot my wife has 2 black men that she fucks a lot she sets everything up for me to jack off and wait for her to call me and tell me she is on her way home for me to get my little white dick hard so I can put it in her pussylips to feel how she got fucked by her bbc friends

Back