Cheating cuckold wives

View attachment 4586482
Stayed from 11pm to 3am I don't know how to o proceed.

Do I tell her to find another or stop all together or let it go?

She even lied today and said she took a bath and drank red wine.
View attachment 4586482
Stayed from 11pm to 3am I don't know how to o proceed.

Do I tell her to find another or stop all together or let it go?

She even lied today and said she took a bath and drank red wine.
Continue to monitor her behavior and see if, she lies about any other clandestine playdates. If, she has to LIE in a Cuckold marriage then, you already know she has to go.

Well he is back again just a few hours before she picks me up at the airport.
I may have a sticky surprise when I get home.
It will be interesting if she tells me about the first visit or about this one or will see if I notice.

This lifestyle can be exciting and emotional.

Well he is back again just a few hours before she picks me up at the airport.
I may have a sticky surprise when I get home.
It will be interesting if she tells me about the first visit or about this one or will see if I notice.

This lifestyle can be exciting and emotional.
Proceed cautiously and steathily.....

Well I am not home yet but my plan is to see if she shares the visit, we have some external pressure with family right now so I may wait until the situation resolves then I am going to tell her the options,
1. Find two other men in addition to this long time bull. Keep going but spread it out.
2. Drop the guy and forget it or find others.
3. Allow me back in the room to watch and only be together when I am present.
4. Do what else she wants.

This is putting a wedge, I allow her all kinds of freedom and she takes it too far.

Well I am not home yet but my plan is to see if she shares the visit, we have some external pressure with family right now so I may wait until the situation resolves then I am going to tell her the options,
1. Find two other men in addition to this long time bull. Keep going but spread it out.
2. Drop the guy and forget it or find others.
3. Allow me back in the room to watch and only be together when I am present.
4. Do what else she wants.

This is putting a wedge, I allow her all kinds of freedom and she takes it too far.
I have learned from couples mainly 30 years + rules and solid communication are critical for successful longevity in the Lifestyle so as to avoid conflicts.

It was a three hour visit today, I mean if they were just fucking fine, but the cuddling and intimacy is too much.
Betrayal....
Again, this is why solid communication, trust and respect are paramount so both of you know the limit.

I have learned from couples mainly 30 years + rules and solid communication are critical for successful longevity in the Lifestyle so as to avoid conflicts.
I appreciate that, I have made it clear but she has a problem with the truth I think.

We had rules and she breaks them and then feels bad if I say something.

I appreciate that, I have made it clear but she has a problem with the truth I think.

We had rules and she breaks them and then feels bad if I say something.
Affirmative....the LS isn't for her if, she cannot honour the agreement you both made with each other.

Comes down to character and that is something developed over the course of time and hard wired.

I fear you will discover other character flaws that will surprise you.

Good luck.

Affirmative....the LS isn't for her if, she cannot honour the agreement you both made with each other.

Comes down to character and that is something developed over the course of time and hard wired.

I fear you will discover other character flaws that will surprise you.

Good luck.
We are all flawed it comes down to how much we can tolerate. I can take alot.
We will talk it out and hopefully come to a positive conclusion.

We are all flawed it comes down to how much we can tolerate. I can take alot.
We will talk it out and hopefully come to a positive conclusion.
If you can’t handle it File for divorce And collect all video footage of her cheating So that way you won’t lose anything especially money

Back