Chastity

I have the deed to a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you. You seem like the kind of guy who needs to own his own bridge. I will cut you a good deal on it. Also I know a guy selling a timeshare if you are interested.

Last edited:
So a little back story, my now ex girlfriend is with her new man, who happens to be the first black guy she’s ever been with so that is exciting. They are more of a open relationship however her and I ever being involved sexually or romantically like we used to be is not a possibility ever again, which she made that completely clear for me. Anyways I still send her $ and spoil her here and there and we were thinking of making a chastity contract and putting me in chastity. We bought two different cages so we would have our options however what should we include in this chastity contract? She says I should pay for her to be a key holder considering she does have her own relationship to tend too. Should I pay weekly, bi weekly or monthly? And what exactly should we include detail wise in this contract? Keep in mind I’ve never done this chastity thing before and I’m hoping it’s the right decision for someone like me. Any ideas or advice you have please comment or message me id love the help, and maybe you can discuss it all with Taylor and myself so we both understand both sides fully.

posted below is Taylor with her new man, Taylor with me from when we dated, and then the chastity cages we picked out together :)
I’d pay bi-weekly. Think of it like it’s your job being her cuck while she gets banged by a real man

Back