Chastity cage advice

Chastity cages are very personal and what fits for the one and is ok is not for somebody else. Sometimes a cheap one is even better then an expensive one but the fit is everything. To me in fact it is more comfortable then without one because your penis unifies with the device and that makes that you do not feel your penis anymore through the touch with your underwear or other clothes movement, touch etc. Being a cuck and the fact that my penis is out of the game it gives me peace to my mind not to feel it anymore. As mentioned here before being locked enhances anal experiences if you are into that so as milking, prostate-massage, prostate orgasm and full body orgasm or having a sissygasm. Not having feeling in your penis makes you or want you to move your erotic to other parts of your body as your ass and or nipples and make them more sensitive. It is a kind of brain-sexulaity reprograming or rewiring. Concerning neurons: you wire what you fire!

Chastity cages are very personal and what fits for the one and is ok is not for somebody else. Sometimes a cheap one is even better then an expensive one but the fit is everything. To me in fact it is more comfortable then without one because your penis unifies with the device and that makes that you do not feel your penis anymore through the touch with your underwear or other clothes movement, touch etc. Being a cuck and the fact that my penis is out of the game it gives me peace to my mind not to feel it anymore. As mentioned here before being locked enhances anal experiences if you are into that so as milking, prostate-massage, prostate orgasm and full body orgasm or having a sissygasm. Not having feeling in your penis makes you or want you to move your erotic to other parts of your body as your ass and or nipples and make them more sensitive. It is a kind of brain-sexulaity reprograming or rewiring. Concerning neurons: you wire what you fire!
this is true. though I've recently started this process, I feel and crave anal penetration, even if I don't cum. I'm only allowed to cum every monday, and every other weekend. The weekends count only if she's getting it from others while I watch. so during the week, if I do my chores and behave, I always offer to pleasure her orally, but often get turned down since she's tired, but she will use my favorite dildo and just use it on me for a few minutes. I don't cum unless it's been a week without release, but it calms me for at least a day or two. I'm eager to find a cage that fits me right. I'm just surprised my little balls hide inside me when the ring goes on.makes me think that no ring will work correctly.

this is true. though I've recently started this process, I feel and crave anal penetration, even if I don't cum. I'm only allowed to cum every monday, and every other weekend. The weekends count only if she's getting it from others while I watch. so during the week, if I do my chores and behave, I always offer to pleasure her orally, but often get turned down since she's tired, but she will use my favorite dildo and just use it on me for a few minutes. I don't cum unless it's been a week without release, but it calms me for at least a day or two. I'm eager to find a cage that fits me right. I'm just surprised my little balls hide inside me when the ring goes on.makes me think that no ring will work correctly.

I have a similar problems with my balls going up inside. I have used smaller rings which helps. At first I started off with a 2 inch ring and had a hard time getting in on but after a while the 2 inch is now too small. Seems like my body takes a while to adjust and now I can comfortably wear a 1 3/4 ring. My balls will still go up inside but less often. So will try a smaller size and see how that works. Good luck

I have a similar problems with my balls going up inside. I have used smaller rings which helps. At first I started off with a 2 inch ring and had a hard time getting in on but after a while the 2 inch is now too small. Seems like my body takes a while to adjust and now I can comfortably wear a 1 3/4 ring. My balls will still go up inside but less often. So will try a smaller size and see how that works. Good luck
thank you. I'll try a smaller ring. I have. a 2.25". I'll go down to a 2". hopefully I'll keep you posted.

I don't wear a cage Long term so having an uncomfortable cage is a bonus for me. I only put on my cage when my wife is with someone else. Mine is very heavy and snug. It's a constant reminder of what my wife is denying me. I also use it to keep me from jerking off. I hate cuming too soon. It's less enjoyable watching with the post cum blues.

None of us white husbands in our poly-Family group are caged....we are all sissified, but we don't wear panties either. Our Wives all prefer seeing us all being kept hard and frustrated all day long, every day. Each of us has a "matron" assigned to us, to tease us and keep us hard. The Wives and our Masters and Mistresses all love seeing our frustration....

I wear a CB 6000 but not in 24/7.
Only once in a while when my wife descide I have to. Mostley 1 or 2 weeks.
I have also a stainless steel cage only wearing it during Femdom sessions.

I love wearing it just like Pampix wrote because I do not feel my penis anymore
through the touch with my underwear or other clothes movement, personal touch etc.
It protects me from sexual arousal through touch or stimuli.
It is so true it is a kind of brain-sexulaity reprograming or rewiring.
My wife let me wear it because I become more submissive and docile.

Like Forcucksake wrote,
When you buy on a cage ring size is more important than the cage size,
as you don’t want to cut off circulation and it’s not the most pleasant feeling when your balls are being crushed

I also recommend a plastic one with multiple different sized rings to start with so you can experiment and see what fits best.
Also use lubricant and shave your dick and balls completly.
In the beginning this is the toughest part are nightly erections are the issue.
If the ring is to little it hurt like hell for days.
To big is cheating, after an erection the cage comes off.
I assure you when you are in for a few days and waking up while your dick is free, go and lock it again as quick as possible.
When I touch my dick at that moment with the lubricant there is no way back. I start to wank myself until a nice orgasm.

I discoverd the positive side of wearing a chastety device and would recommend it to all husbands.
You dont need to be a cuckold.
I assure you if your wives discover the effect it have on there husbands they would demand there husband to wear it from time to time.

Just try it!

One thing you only going to pee like a girl, sitting in a closed toilet cubicle while wearing it.

Last edited:
At all its a mind thing, ones he realized, his cock is locked....and there is no escape from.....he'll get use to it....and he'll get use to wear cage 24/7.....and pretty soon he'll feel uncomfy without cage

Back