Chastity cage advice

How uncomfortable is a chastity cage? Hubby keeps using comfort as an excuse. I really want to lock him up, but he’s stubborn.
The question is, what does he want?
What if he really doesn't want it?
If comfort is the only excuse, then I think the only way to find out is to try.
If he really does not want it, then he.must say so, and you would need to accept it.

Discomfort is one thing, and something we can overcome. But burning pain is real and if youre suffering this in chastity, the enjoyment is over!
I think some of us find this easier than others and Im not sure why. Maybe a very hairy guy who needs to remove lots of hair suffers more. Im not sure, but when Ive tried it, ive had to take it off after 2 or 3 days max. And yet mentally i wanted to be kept in it for a very long time 😔

It does hurt. However, If you don't ever plan to play with his dick again and he truly wants it that way, then just keep him locked up and punish him when he whines. But if you do not plan to do chastity 24/7 and maybe you still want to play with his dick from time to time. Then I would advise you to lock him up 2 weeks at a time and give him breaks from time to time, to limit how much his dick shrinks and to keep him from getting erictile dysfunction. Consequences such as that may be very detrimental to his psyche if he is not 100% committed to being a cuck for the rest of his life. You should be mindful of that...

It does hurt. However, If you don't ever plan to play with his dick again and he truly wants it that way, then just keep him locked up and punish him when he whines. But if you do not plan to do chastity 24/7 and maybe you still want to play with his dick from time to time. Then I would advise you to lock him up 2 weeks at a time and give him breaks from time to time, to limit how much his dick shrinks and to keep him from getting erictile dysfunction. Consequences such as that may be very detrimental to his psyche if he is not 100% committed to being a cuck for the rest of his life. You should be mindful of that...
Very great advice!

How uncomfortable is a chastity cage? Hubby keeps using comfort as an excuse. I really want to lock him up, but he’s stubborn.
A well-fitted chastity cage will be very comfortable and nearly unnoticeable for him unless he gets horny. Unfortunately finding the right fit is a matter of experimentation and trying different devices.

Of course, no chastity cage will make sexual frustration itself any more bearable. If blue balls are what makes him uncomfortable, then he needs some tough love. ❤

IT hast to be uncomfortable... WE used a very tight one. This is perfect so No errection can be established - because there ist mit enough room for the ******* to Go into the Penis in Case of Bring horny. But ASK a doctor, WE tried to get him impotent...

discomfort is one thing pain is the other. my cage can get pretty uncomfortable when my balls are full. the first one i used was a bit painful so we opted for metal cage with a small metal tube i use sometimes. i wear my cage about 2 to 3 weeks then i take it off for a handjob, after that i am allowed to be one night without it and the first thing in the morning i need to put it on again. as i said this new metal one was never painful its just kinda lets you know its there from time to time. the key is also in that that the cage needs to snuggle my cock so to say so that erection is basically not present. if there is a breathing room for a cock then it can get painful

We started with a pink plastic one. It was quite comfortable but the rings did not work. So we opted for metal ones. We have now several ones where the rings are open, some with a joint. Those are much simpler to put on.
The cages were cucky's idea. He wanted to hand over the control of his little dicklette to me. At the beginning he was complaining that it was not comfortable when he got a hard one and asked me to remove the cage. Of course I did not😈 He is caged 24/7. Till about two months ago our black Bull and I had the key. Then I wanted to hand my key to the black Bull as well so he has control over my husband's relief. Our black Bull wanted us to release cucky if needed. Therefore we decided to have safe for the key with a numbered tag. Each time cucky would use the key he has to ask the black Bull for a new tag. Our black Bull released him about every two weeks so cucky could relief himself under supervision🤣

Takes some adapting but generally, a proper fitting one shldnt really be that uncomfortable. I think positional or situational discomfort can happen with some movement, sitting/standing, etc, but that’s to be expected and is usually alleviated pretty quickly in the course of things. Erections can get uncomfortable, of course, and many devices won’t stop them, even if they do limit them. Having a positive attitude about what you’re doing will carry you through the hiccups and bumps.
Flaccid here
ED37C62A-FA35-4F15-AC4C-46A00BD63296.jpeg
And mostly erect in cage here
CAAB2BE4-58BE-44C5-8EAB-0D69220ADA24.jpeg
It’s definitely worth it!

Last edited:
Back