Chastity cage advice

How uncomfortable is a chastity cage? Hubby keeps using comfort as an excuse. I really want to lock him up, but he’s stubborn.
Ignore the comments saying “it doesn’t matter if it’s uncomfortable”. If he’s going to be in longer term chastity comfort is the most vital aspect. I have a stainless steel cage and it’s very comfortable, I’ve worn it for long periods and never had an issue.

When you buy a cage I would say ring size is more important than the cage size, as you don’t want to cut off circulation and it’s not the most pleasant feeling when your balls are being crushed to the point you just feel sick constantly. I’d recommend a plastic one with multiple different sized rings to start with so you can experiment and see what fits best.

So I personally think that there is two pieces to this:

First I have a custom fit Mature Metal Jailbird that I am locked up in and it does have to be comfortable.

But the second part of that is that it was not comfortable in the beginning and was pure hell for me for the first two weeks. My wife's Bull made me wear it 24/7 for 3 weeks and I had not option but to accept it. I never realized how often I had nightly erections in my sleep and the cage made those so painful. After about two weeks my body adjusted and knew that erections were painful and stopped. So I think it has to be enforced to wear until it your body breaks to it. Personally I complained and begged to unlocked but her Bull was well educated on husbands being caged and how we act.

So I personally think that there is two pieces to this:

First I have a custom fit Mature Metal Jailbird that I am locked up in and it does have to be comfortable.

But the second part of that is that it was not comfortable in the beginning and was pure hell for me for the first two weeks. My wife's Bull made me wear it 24/7 for 3 weeks and I had not option but to accept it. I never realized how often I had nightly erections in my ******* and the cage made those so painful. After about two weeks my body adjusted and knew that erections were painful and stopped. So I think it has to be enforced to wear until it your body breaks to it. Personally I complained and begged to unlocked but her Bull was well educated on husbands being caged and how we act.
The MM Jailbird is the Cadillac of metal chastity cages. The makers work with you to get a comfortable fit. Congratulations.

The MM Jailbird is the Cadillac of metal chastity cages. The makers work with you to get a comfortable fit. Congratulations.
That being said it was certainly uncomfortable to begin with. My wife had bought me 2-3 different cages and this one is amazing....once I got used to it. BUT I would never have gotten used to it if I was not ****** to accept it

That being said it was certainly uncomfortable to begin with. My wife had bought me 2-3 different cages and this one is amazing....once I got used to it. BUT I would never have gotten used to it if I was not ****** to accept it
Did you to need to go back to Mature Metal for size adjustment? Consider posting a photo.

Last edited:
Back