Charleston White on why he hates Mexican men but loves of Mexican women

rustyshackleford

Male
Gold Member

So I found this on YouTube the other night and I got to thinking if maybe this was a common sentiment among most Black men. I will say that even though I am a Mexican guy I still agree with him and very much share his dislike of Mexican men. I'm also curious if Mexican men's racism might be holding back Black men from pursuing Mexican girls or if it might actually be a motivating factor for pursuing them.

Yes. Mexican men are racist as fuck. Especially the ones baby boomer / Gen X. But Mexican women love us. You notice that it's not many Mexican men/ black women couples? But you can find plenty Mexican women with black men.
Thanks for the love and input and yes I have noticed all the Mexican women with Black men. I have also noticed an increasing number of Gen Z Mexican girls actually prefer Black men and some are only interested in Black men

How to work with Hispanic males ....
I get along very well with Hispanic men. When it comes to landscaping, roofing, mowing, house painting/upgrades ... I won't hire anyone else.
After they give you their initial offer/bid, let them know you deal on a "cash only" basis with receipts and they'll work their asses off at 30% cheaper than white businesses and you don't have to wait a month to start the work.
I had to have a 200 feet drainage/irrigation ditch dug ... got 3 estimates, the Hispanic guys were $400 lower than the other two, then I told them I'd pay them cash and buy the parts for them .... they dropped their price another $600. Ain't no white businesses gonna deal that way. In fact I had a similar situation a couple years ago with painting the interior of the house. One white business refused to let ME buy the paint & supplies. Insisted they provide the supplies or refuse the job. Again, the Hispanic business came in under everyone AND were finished in just 2 days, cleaning up behind themselves and putting things back as they were, and carrying off their trash.
They truly do take the jobs that no one else wants. I imagine I save at least $7,000 a year using Hispanic services when available.

Last edited:
Back