CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

What are some things that changed about you after you got blacked, how did the black dick change you? Do you dress differently? Walk differently? More confident? Aren't attracted to non bbc?...etc.
After I got blacked, I changed in many ways. At work I gained so much confidence that I got a promotion. In my personal life I quit taking all the bs from my family and friends. I started dressing different and I started fucking my husband. I found that I am a woman and that I love cock I realized that its normal to want to be bent over with a guy pushing his cock in me hard. I realized that I love sucking dick and that it's normal because I am a woman. Like my husband says we are only going to live once.

After I got blacked, I changed in many ways. At work I gained so much confidence that I got a promotion. In my personal life I quit taking all the bs from my family and friends. I started dressing different and I started fucking my husband. I found that I am a woman and that I love cock I realized that its normal to want to be bent over with a guy pushing his cock in me hard. I realized that I love sucking dick and that it's normal because I am a woman. Like my husband says we are only going to live once.
We hjad been married for 7 years when my wife told me two black guys at work were after her. She said they would grab her butt in the hall, way, or come up behind her & pinch her tits etc. They told her they were going to fuck her lights out.
I said what are you going to do about it? She said she likes her job and does not want to quit. And that sooner or later these guys were going to trap her.
I then asked if she wanted them to take her & she said she did. She said I love you but they are going to take me! Soon they did. In the warehouse at lunch time. They took her pussy, mouth and ass. Destroyed her and she came 3 times.
There is no way I will ever get her back now!

Yes. We live once! Hope my wife understands and go.to live in a new lifestyle

Yes. We live once! Hope my wife understands and go.to live in a new lifestyle
This black man had me tied up naked on my back and was torturing my balls & cock so hard I was begging & crying.
He said sign the pink slip to your car & I’ll let you go!
It took 8 hours before I signed it!

I noticed my wife feeling more sexual now. She had 3 new bbc's in a week. She really liked one of them, a young kid with about 9", but he was too calm and passive in bed. She likes a more take charge type of guy. The 2nd guy, was the biggest, thickest cock I've seen but he was too rough with her. She squirted pretty good with him. She invited the 3rd kid, a nice stud with a 7-8" home. I was suppose to watch but got tied up with work. got home to two huge cum stains and a puddle in the middle of the bed. I was told to sleep on the cum stains for two days until she changed the sheets. So I found it weird that there was no condom wrapper around. he did her raw. the stains were the drip stains after they had finished. This was all In the past couple of months. She now has a regular latin bull that comes once a week and makes love to her. one day, he'll stay the night and maybe eventually move in. she feeling a lot more secure about herself, and even takes off her bra when we go out alone despite her being a bbw. She's beautiful and super cute. love her .

This black man had me tied up naked on my back and was torturing my balls & cock so hard I was begging & crying.
Too hard. Why you didn't go from there. ?

👍👍👍👍

I bet you enjoyed every moment of it and tried to stretch it out for as long as possible..........lol

Back