CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

I am an extremely confident women, confident in my sexuality, my appearance and who I am as a person, so with that said I don't need a man of any color to make me feel any type of way. However! When I had my first and now last experience with a black man, I learned of the true definition of "white privilege" the injustices, and all that he bares just to walk in his shoes everyday bc of his skin color! I submit to him, I give him what no one else can give him to the best of my ability, and I've never done that for any man in my life, that's what has changed me, being "blacked"
Beautifully expressed reason for giving yourself completely to black men. 👍🏻

I am an extremely confident women, confident in my sexuality, my appearance and who I am as a person, so with that said I don't need a man of any color to make me feel any type of way. However! When I had my first and now last experience with a black man, I learned of the true definition of "white privilege" the injustices, and all that he bares just to walk in his shoes everyday bc of his skin color! I submit to him, I give him what no one else can give him to the best of my ability, and I've never done that for any man in my life, that's what has changed me, being "blacked"
Thanks Baby 🥰MUAH🥰

My wife’s sex drive skyrocketed as well. Once she switched from my small white penis with little stamina to BBC with tremendous stamina, she became totally hooked. She then went to an entirely new level of BBC addiction when her first bull started sharing her bareback with his 5 black friends.
What about it made her sex drive go up?

Why is it also your last?

Totally agree. John and I both say I am more confident but also more submissive, in that I'm willing to do things with Steve (and John) that I wouldn't have done before black lovers. Having the confidence to say "Yes". :lips: Mrs J (and John).
My Hotwife feels the same way. Her self confidence grew dramatically after being with her first few black men. It was a huge boost to her ego to know that her new black boyfriend and his friends found her to be so incredibly hot.

Like other women on here stated, my wife gladly performed sexual acts for her black lovers that she had never performed for me. It was another eye opening reality about her new sexual preferences for black men.

I am an extremely confident women, confident in my sexuality, my appearance and who I am as a person, so with that said I don't need a man of any color to make me feel any type of way. However! When I had my first and now last experience with a black man, I learned of the true definition of "white privilege" the injustices, and all that he bares just to walk in his shoes everyday bc of his skin color! (...)
Now that you've learned... would you please enlighten us unenlightened about the "true definition of 'white privilege', the injustices, and all" the rest what you've said? It is a serious inquiry. i am asking because i want to learn. TY

Now that you've learned... would you please enlighten us unenlightened about the "true definition of 'white privilege', the injustices, and all" the rest what you've said? It is a serious inquiry. i am asking because i want to learn. TY
I don't see the value in "enlightening" the ignorant, or the ones who live in delusion that they can't see it for themselves. I hope one day, that your head gets surgical removed from your ass, so that you can see for yourself, that "you" are the epitome of "white privilege!"

Some of the stuff that some of the people say on here is a little extreme and I wonder how real it actually is. Yes, my wife enjoys it but it’s also made our sex life that much better and we are still very in love. It can be accomplished and be a great thing without having you want to leave your husband or think less of him as long as you guys have a good relationship that is strong and has trust. All this cheating stuff is really a turn off to both of us. Loyalty and integrity is important
I agree, cheating and lying is destructive to a relationship. Bringing black men into a white couples relationship and cuckolding the husband should be a mutual decision which builds trust and love between the couple. It should strengthen the relationship and be a positive thing.

Back