CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

I love you for that. I'm a white guy that supports white women going black and black only. White women shouldn't have to settle for small or mediocre white dicks when they can get greater sexual pleasure from hung black men. There is nothing more beautiful and sexually arousing than watching beautiful white girls like you passionately taking BBC and passionately kissing hung black studs. Love your posts, keep posting.

What are some things that changed about you after you got blacked, how did the black dick change you? Do you dress differently? Walk differently? More confident? Aren't attracted to non bbc?...etc.
Everything about me changed! I no longer had any interest in females, became very submissive and obedient, began to feel feminine and wanted to be a female bitch. I can't live without bbc now.

The most obvious thing was I had been stretched and after a few good sessions she never went back. This became obvious as my husband struggled to stay inside and kept sliding out as I got wet thinking of my bull and our next meet and he couldn’t fill my new BBC friendly pussy.she also became very BBC hungry making me more extroverted and confident in asking for what we both wanted

It's not like I couldn't attract men before I also had good confidence before. I found that I was more desirable than I thought before. My confidence went up a bunch. Which also meant that I was more confident to wear what I want, and more skimpy. shorter skirts, lower cut tops, show off legs and bewbs etc. It's also led to being hit on more by even white guys. The confidence has translated to even better career opportunities.

My confidence definitely increased as far as my ability to attract younger men became apparent,as well as my increased sex drive and ability to confidently show off my body with shorter skirts,buttoned blouses revealing cleavage,and going out sans bra and panties,to make it easier for my BF’s to take advantage in public

My late wife described her excitement taking BBC EXACTLY the same way as you! My black co worker / friend was her lover from 1978 to 1988 until career moves separated us. Back then (When it was really TABOO in the South) we thought we were totally alone in our "TABOO dirty little secret" and had NO idea that other MWC's were involved in this! After she passed away in 2015, I discovered B2W and joined in 2017, stunned that we had not been alone at all in the MWC / BBC lifestyle. The wife's upbringing was Southern Mountain girl, Baptist raised with the "no race mixing" idea. It took almost a year and a half after making friends with my Black co worker until her desires (and my encouraged support) over came her upbringing, but the early morning it happened MAN did she get HOT, the fucking was INCREDIBLE and afterward she gave me my first sloppy seconds! We were all friends, long before that happened, so the "Cuckold thing" was not us at all. I don't understand the "Cuckold Thing" at all, but to each their own I guess. All I know is I totally enjoyed watching the two of them together, and seeing her experience the incredible pleasure he gave her. The TABOO of a married Southern Girl, fucking a Black man and getting filled with his sperm and then giving her husband sloppy seconds was just SO hot for her that she could not resist it.
I hate to break it to you but you ARE a cuck whether you understand it or not.

Back